Your Life, Your Decisions

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Joshua Farrell, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Joshua Farrell

Joshua Farrell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A lot of us here have completely different lifestyles, we live in different time zones, we have jobs and are parents, we are kids, grandads and people of many walks of life.
    I'm sure all of us fantasize about living in other countries, having wild adventures or maybe just living a boring simple life. There are those who are satisfied with their life how it is, but nether the less we all of us probably think about our past and ask the questions in our head;
    What would have happened? Where would I be now? Who would I know? .... if I had done that.

Now to my point, how often do you ever ask yourself these questions and do you ever get really sad about it?.. when you're thinking OMG, I missed my chance.

Well, I 'spose we could think that all the time, but then we are always learning.

• Like Like x 1
  2. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is a good topic and I agree with you “Decisions” are very important in a life. All 3 questions which you have mentioned is good, but the answer is only one that is “Why”.

If your “Why” part of life is clear then you will know the answer of all the 3 question.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dolphinz

Dolphinz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You should write it all on paper. It would be easier to visualize and then make new goals

4. traceyjedison

traceyjedison
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Every decision you make will be the result of your life now and in the future. So you need to make sure every step you take.