Featured: Your Favorite Quotes??

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Fergal, Jun 16, 2009.

1. kingmurtaza196

kingmurtaza196
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i am very pleased that you like the quotation i quoted. I will be posting few more today... i dont write them my self but i look for quotations all over the net cause most of them teaches us how to more on with the life no matter how many hurdles comes in front of you:)

2. kingmurtaza196

kingmurtaza196
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The starting point of great success and achievement has always been the same. It is for you to dream big dreams. There is nothing more important, and nothing that works faster than for you to cast off your own limitations than for you to begin dreaming and fantasizing about the wonderful things that you can become, have, and do.

3. kingmurtaza196

kingmurtaza196
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Never give in.. never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force.. never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.

4. kingmurtaza196

kingmurtaza196
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Think, for a moment, about our educational ladder. We’ve strengthened the steps lifting students from elementary school to junior high.. and those from junior high to high school. But, that critical step taking students from high school into adulthood is badly broken. And it can no longer support the weight it must bear.

5. florentina143

florentina143
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Another my favorite quote from Napoleon Hill.

6. jia

jia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it
    and
    what goes around comes around

7. allwinners

allwinners
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like this one!

8. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

That is very inspiring. Doing things in a great way can become a habit to the extent that you will begin to do everything well and realize your full potential.

9. florentina143

florentina143
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yup.that is so true Fergal.Sometime small thing can make a big different.

10. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My favorite quote is
    Inspired by this quote I always keep on trying again & again for a particular task in a hope that it will get resolved in due matter of time..:)

11. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Do you really believe that? I'd like to believe it but sometimes I'm not so sure and I have my doubts.

I'm not sure that I fully understand that one. Does it basically mean that everything changes?

12. kingmurtaza196

kingmurtaza196
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is the most real harsh reality in the world, what ever you do in past will come back to you in future...

13. kingmurtaza196

kingmurtaza196
    uix_expand uix_collapse

small quotation but very very ture.

14. kingmurtaza196

kingmurtaza196
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Work like you don’t need money, love like you’ve never been hurt, and dance like no one’s watching

15. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

As someone who has a habit of trying to do too much and spreading myself too thinly, I like that one. The lesson for me is to focus on specific things and do them well.

16. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Fergal!!
    It just means that don't presume that a thing or technique which has not worked for you in the past will not work again for you any tine in the future.....

For eg- You want a salary hike & u goes to your boss for the same..He scolds you & sends you back..
    Next day you will not go again & in fact will feel reluctant in trying again in future but don't give up here .it may be possible that day your boss have a bad mood or was in pressure or in tension..the same situation will not going to exists forever ..so once again give it a try..who knows that your wish may be granted this time..!!!:D

17. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for the explanation Scifi. Any good salesperson will tell you that some of their best customer rejected them a few times before they were convinced to make their first purchase and become a valued client.

18. kguru1979

kguru1979
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Wow .. This seems to be a nice thread... I am posting hereby my first quote which relates to pure business hereby...

Surviving a failure gives you more self-confidence. Failures are great learning tools.. but they must be kept to a minimum.
    - Jeffrey Immelt

This is one of the nice quotes I came through.. All business will have its own cyclical failure and success waves and we have to learn out of them and try to keep the failure rates minimum in successive cycles...!!

19. coolcure

coolcure
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is really a nice quote that motivates us to be more optimistic about meaning of life and purpose of it. Be happy with all results, don't hate failures. Failures create winners. Hope all the best luck in their jobs.

20. shyflower

shyflower
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I really believe "What goes around comes around", but it doesn't just mean the wrongs in life, it also means the good that you do. It may not be today or tomorrow, but I believe that everything eventually goes full circle.