You can still get customers for your business using flyers

Discussion in 'Traditional Offline Marketing' started by Cecilia, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Cecilia

Cecilia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well everyone says offline marketing is dead, but it depends on your caption, if you create a flyer for a food business and your caption is mcguiver grills and kitchen and it is the usual typical flyer with pictures of food items, i don't think it is going to catch anybody's attention, you need to try out something completely different entirely. conventional means of communication cannot work in this 21st century. you need to try advert captions that will appeal to the potential customer. something like try our new vegetarian burger, try our new organic mushroom burger or try our hemp foods and hemp seeds, people are much more enlightened these days and can relate to intelligent offers even more than sale offers, we are witnessing the proliferation of so many discount offers and promo offers and i think you may need to step up your overall promotional marketing strategy.

2. linneasandel

linneasandel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with you somewhere because there are so many things to use for marketing any business rather than using flyers. For gaining the attention of the people towards your food services or any more, you can use custom signs banners. It is very useful and there you can print some promo offers with business information such as company name, contact numbers, etc. and can stand it outside or inside your shop.

3. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Offline marketing is dead is not correct because it depends in which country you are talking about? Because most of the people are not aware about internet, smartphones etc.…they take decision on the basis of flayers, Hoardings etc.…which product they should buy and which product should not buy. Due to lack of education and unemployment people are far from digital marketing techniques.

4. twinkle_

twinkle_
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree that it depends on what country you're in. But also, not everyone sees the same online promotion, right? The ads shown to you is different from what your friend receives (actually I and my husband receives different ads), so there's a chance that someone who might be interested in what you're offering isn't targeted by your online ads.

• Like Like x 1