Wordpress vs Complete html vs Joomla

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by Jessica Johansson, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Jessica Johansson

Jessica Johansson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Which type of website is potential nowadays among Wordpress vs Complete html vs Joomla based websites, please share your view ?

2. Ammar Alam

Ammar Alam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you're a newbie go with WordPress it is easy and you find more tutorials on Youtube if you faced difficulties & if you know coding you can use HTML 5, CSS 6, Javascript, Python and any other to make your site from scratch!

3. AcesFourConstruction

AcesFourConstruction
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Joomla is a bear and not well supported. Stay away from it and Drupal. Wordpress and Wix and others are fine if you want to use templates that restrict your layout. Just realize they are typically slow in terms of page speed and you may lose traffic as a result. HTML is fast when done right and infinitely flexible. It is best if you want to build it and leave it in place. Not so good if you want to do daily updates and postings. My sewer repair business is done in HTML and works well for me!

Tracy
    Aces Four

4. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Wix is a load of rubbish, I'd never recommend using this. Wordpress layouts are not restricted by templates - you can be as flexible as you want.
    A well configured Wordpress site (or any other CMS) can be as fast as an HTML site. What makes them slow is all the caggage people bolt on.