Wordpress for free

Discussion in 'Wordpress' started by Juanca, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Juanca

Juanca
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I been using wordpress for some time now with many plugins included, but I never pay for any premium or upgrade plugin. There is really a plugin that is worth to be pay ? Or keep it free is the best ?
    I use ;
    Wordpress - Woo-commerce - Yoast SEO - Autoptimize - AddToAny Share Buttons - BJ Lazy Load - SG Optimizer.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many items that fit the criteria of "worth paying for", or, as you put it, "worth to be pay", depending on what you need to do. In many cases, the free version provides basic functionality, with some extras, where the paid version may give you more choices for certain functions, or allow you to do something the free version doesn't. It is really up to you whether it is worth paying for the premium version. One way to determine whether or not to get the paid version is to look at the rating, the number of downloads, the additional features that the paid version offers, and reviews. In the reviews pay particular attention to which version the reviewer is using, if it is specified. If the free version does what you want, but the paid version gets better reviews due to increased functionality, you may want to pay for the premium version, even though you don't need it right away.

3. papyrus

papyrus
    uix_expand uix_collapse

wordpress free ooh new versen doanlowd

• Like Like x 1
  4. sankardas

sankardas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Wordpress is simply cost.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Juanca

Juanca
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, WordPress is the best. No doubt about it, but when the time comes to pay for a plugin, it's difficult to decided which one to choose.

6. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

WordPress provide free plugins to fulfill your needs. So If you pay for any plugin means you are using extra features which will help you in your website development.

7. overcast

overcast
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Most of my plugin setup is free. I don't pay for any plugin except the page builder, Elementor. All other things in the dashboard of mine are free.

8. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

However....

Every time you add a plugin you affect performance.

And as most browsing is now done on phones, page builders are almost redundant. Especially now the block editor does a lot of what you need.