Why join Twitter?

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by techsense, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Biotechie

Biotechie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Twitter had been an effective online marketing tool, that's why several business owners had been using it for marketing purposes

#41 Biotechie, May 29, 2010
    Last edited: May 29, 2010
  2. saviourdlima

saviourdlima
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Twitter is a social networking tool of sorts, it's extremely useful for helping people feel more connected to your day to day life, and great for small or large businesses, it provides a close feeling of companionship with the customer. Twitter is a micro blogging application. It's users write small posts about what they are doing/thinking etc called "tweets".

3. anselduminy

anselduminy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Twitter is cool, but only if you know how to use it properly. Most people get dissapointed with this tool because it doesnt work for their business. But the problem is in the way of its usage. Gald to hear that you caugch your stream and succeeded with Twitter.

4. robineparera

robineparera
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are several reasons that you must join the twitter as twitter is able to divert huge amount of traffic to the site, also it can helps to promote site and products. As twitter is the best social networking site and has many followers all over the world.

5. ronnyjsmith

ronnyjsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many reasons like it is best social networking site, it can divert maximum visitors to the web site, also it really helps to promote the web site and its products.

6. stevedeath12

stevedeath12
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am using the twitter for my web site to get the maximi=um traffic as it is the best social networking site with many followers all over the world. Also it has the best techniques for promoting the site. So many web masters use this site ti gain some traffic to the web site.

7. valentinohill11

valentinohill11
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You don’t have to write a entire post or get somebody to come to your website to encourage your products. One of the best parts Is that you can connect with a customer or a reader. twitter is the very big source of traffic.

8. vigorandrik

vigorandrik
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I always use twitter social networking site, twitter can allow us to communicate withe friends. As compare to other social networking site, twitter is the best source of traffic.

9. TrueLifeWealth

TrueLifeWealth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've also started learning to use twitter to promote my website. Does anyone have a good article to link to about tip/tricks/etc for effective site promotion via twitter?

The key seems to obviously be to get people to follow you and then have regular updates via your tweets.

10. stevetorres

stevetorres
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To avoid users from blocking or unfollowing you on Twitter, you should evade noisy and repetitive content and volume if you want to promote your business via Twitter.

11. kamalchandel

kamalchandel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Twitter is a major social media tool but don't expect for backlink and getting the traffic from search engine. It's just like a facebook and linkedin for create your network.

12. josaphlewis

josaphlewis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Twitter is synonymous with micro blogging. More and more people are using it for different reasons. It can get you quality followers. You can promote your business effectively.

13. justin tauress

justin tauress
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can make new connections and keep up with prospective clients. It enables you to interact, share knowledge and give suggestions. You will get great traffic to your website.

14. neilfriston

neilfriston
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Twitter is the best social networking site to share and discover what is happening right now. It is good for building business and making friends.:)

15. georgelukie

georgelukie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The reason why i would suggest any one to join twitter is that its the most popular social networking site and also it is the best place to promote your site and make new connection for your business.

16. kawasaki

kawasaki
    uix_expand uix_collapse

to join twitter as a social networking site is itself a great deal and you will never know how much times per day people are in view to your profile, it is a great source of Advertising, and creating your own network will benefit you any way , and it is free of cost. that is good point.

17. ryan1510

ryan1510
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Search engines have integrated Twitter updates (Tweets) into their search results. This means your company tweets have the potential to be found by people in a Google search.

18. Arlind

Arlind
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yep! That's the reason why I started using it :). Twitter is starting to play a very important role to my sites now.

19. lacleve

lacleve
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I also began using it for this reason, I have also found it a great way to communicate with clients.

20. drickparker

drickparker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Twitter is the best social networking site and it has many followers all over the world. Also it can helps to divert much traffic to the web site and it can promote the forum. As twitter has the better promotion techniques.