Why join Twitter?

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by techsense, Nov 4, 2009.

1. BenjaminCip

BenjaminCip
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Twitter is a great way to make money online and interacting with people. I use it for both making money online and promoting my business. It's just like Myspace, Facebook, Squidoo etc... it's a must to drive massive traffic to your site.

2. simple

simple
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Alia. I have a post about Twitter on my blog. You can view it here : 10 Reasons Why I join Twitter Please watch the video for further explanation. Hope it helps. :)

3. manoj9372

manoj9372
    uix_expand uix_collapse

twitter is useful for " create traffic for your web-site",it can be used to prmote buissiness..

4. nirav

nirav
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am still skeptical about twitter, I mainly use facebook, but… this list certainly helps me to change my opinions about twitter.

5. apee705

apee705
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No doubt twitter is one of the best marketing tool/weapon to win the battle field in the war of online marketing. . . if you have still not achieved your targeted traffic then you have to give some concentration on developing huge community of same interest followers.It will surely help you in future for traffic.

6. lukepedru

lukepedru
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I joine twitter because, Twitter as they are very big source of traffic...:)

7. Pat Foster

Pat Foster
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Twitter has provided me with a free forum to plug my website www.looklovely.net. It has also brought me ideas for new products to feature on the website.
    Other benefits are that it is not too time consuming and does not require photos or videos to make a professional-looking post. Actually nobody has a professional-looking post and I consider that a good thing.

8. laaronblase

laaronblase
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Twitter is the popular networking site now days. Also it has more user so it helps to get more traffic to your site and helps to promote the site.

9. llisyspa67

llisyspa67
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are so many resone like: It helps to make Connections with people, It’s the Next Big Thing in social side, You can interact with your readers and get advices, You can tweet to your entire list from your phone and the very first thing is it is so popular.

10. rehan507

rehan507
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Twitter is best tool to win the game of internet marketing on the internet. You can easily promote you product and services by using twitter.

11. harrystone00

harrystone00
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Twitter is a free social messaging utility for staying connected in real-time.
    I join Twitter, because it is a great marketing tool for any industry. You can reach people that you probably couldn’t of reached any other way. It is quick and easy because you have 140 characters or less to get to the point. You do not have to write a whole post or get someone to come to your website to promote your products. One of the best parts is that you can connect with a customer or a reader.

12. krasugir26

krasugir26
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Having good enough follwers in your twitter account may generate you good traffic you should tweet regularly to make you site boost traffic from it.

13. simonedrich11

simonedrich11
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Twitter is the leading social networking site, as it has many followers. This can be very useful to get better traffic for the site. As you first create your profile in your account and then just add your site url to profile. Then add many users to the profile and tweet your site regularly.

14. scroozlewis

scroozlewis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Why join Twitter....?

I join twitter because, it is a great marketing tool for any industry. You can reach people that you probably couldn’t off reached any other way. Twitter as they are very big source of traffic. You do not have to write a whole post or get someone to come to your website to promote your products. One of the best parts is that you can connect with a customer or a reader.

15. sajjad.axe

sajjad.axe
    uix_expand uix_collapse

twitter is mother of all

twitter is mother of all sites for getting traffic ........... :)

i have promoted some sites and their response is too good even better than the CTR of the google advts ... lol

dont u find that the best ?

16. dannissmith20

dannissmith20
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Twitter is the leading social networking site in the market with many followers all over the world. Also it has the great promotion techniques for the web site and products, also it is beneficial to get more visitors for the web site. So you must make use of the twitter properly to get better results.

17. sshayndell12

sshayndell12
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The number one reason why you should join Twitter is because it is a great marketing tool for any industry. You can reach people that you probably couldn’t of reached any other way. It is quick and easy because you have 140 characters or less to get to the point. You do not have to write a whole post or get someone to come to your website to promote your products. One of the best parts is that you can connect with a customer or a reader.

18. DavidL

DavidL
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I wouldn't say its the best way of getting traffic. You'd get more bots than members most of the time, and so I'd say Facebook, as you can be certain there are genuine members. Many twitter accounts are bot operated, and so you wouldn't really have a genuine member.

19. andrikcode

andrikcode
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Twitter is a social networking and micro-blogging service that enables its users to send and read other users' updates known as tweets. It's extremely useful for helping people feel more connected to your day to day life. Twitter can be used to track the activities of individuals, promote items, articles, and sites, or just share short pieces of information with those you follow.

20. georgelussie

georgelussie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Twitter is the leading social networking site as it is widely used by the peoples all over theworld. Also it has many new features and the techniques for divevrting traffic to the web site and promoting the web sites.