Why is it so difficult to get SEO traffic, is SEO dead?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by HMS Naveen, Oct 3, 2018.

1. HMS Naveen

HMS Naveen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

So hard to get SEO traffic, especially for a new website. No DA, no PA, no rank, no traffic, so boring.

2. Aradya

Aradya
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You meant you are saying that SEO is dead then why to use SEO forum?:rolleyes:, Well! SEO is not dead it just takes time to bring you up in Google. Keep doing well.

3. Vijay Lathiya

Vijay Lathiya
    uix_expand uix_collapse

new Website >> no DA, no PA, no Quality and Quantity of Backlinks.
    still by following this step, your site will get traffic:
    • Target Long Tail Keyword (LTK) and Low Competition keywords
    • Social Media Sharing
    • Quality Content
    • PPC

4. Stephen Chong

Stephen Chong
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well SEO is not dead, but the way to do things has changed. SEO is long term activity and you need to wait for the results. In the Beginning, you can focus on Long tail keywords and submit your website to local listings. Till that time you can focus on Social Media and maintain consistency in Posting content on your website. wok on brand till then you start getting rank on SERP.

5. JCJunior

JCJunior
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe you Stephen Chong, SEO is not dead, it transcended to where I don't know. When I re started my SEO career (3+ yrs day dreaming) I though Link building traditionally was still the way to go, a gag stopper halt me on the long run. I did have backlinks but it generated very low traffic. Local listing I agree with you on that. All the rage is on the social network to generate engagement and people traffic which I am very hesitant to try. One thing has not change since I came back, Content is Still KING - long evergreen content.

6. Deepak Dubey

Deepak Dubey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO is not dead but as Google regularly updates its search engine algorithms you have to make necessary changes in your SEO strategy to make it work.

7. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Not if you do it right. I've been doing the same thing for years and it still works.

8. Cia Kas

Cia Kas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think that SEO is not dead at all - it changes and connects more and more things (UX, content, etc)
    And I think that Google said long ago what are the main keys to get good positions, and Google repeats it year after year.
    However, updates of algorithm let Google identify if you have done things right or not and each update works better and better.

9. Madaboutdm1719

Madaboutdm1719
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Are you talking about a Niche which has lowest competitors? SEO is a long process which involves many internal steps and not just keywords and Content on the website. You need to race between your competitors, create backlinks from high DA PA reffering domains. And that's how you increase your ranking to Google.

10. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Nooooooo!

That's NOT how you increase rankings.

And SEO can be a very fast process if you do it right.

11. Madaboutdm1719

Madaboutdm1719
    uix_expand uix_collapse

So what according to you is the "FASTEST PROCESS" to do SEO?

12. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Build a holistic site that is informative, interesting and adds value. Focus on the customer journey and make the content useful with strong internal linking, trustmarks and citations. In other words do the thinks that Google has been telling you for many years.

You don't need to race your competitors. You just need to build a better site.

13. rupaturkar

rupaturkar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO is not dead you have to work hard on seo technique for new website so you can get rank on google.
    1) long keyword suggestion
    2) Sitemap
    3)unique content

14. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How you can say – SEO is dead? I think you should focus on SEO basics and latest updates of Google for better ranking of your website or blog; because if you 100% focus on latest updates of SEO, then to bring more traffic on your website you will not spend more time and money because it will generate automatically.

15. marcus34

marcus34
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Not dead at all! Tones of people use searching machines. And no one of them likes ads) SEO shows them what is best out of the content, popularity of the page and URL. Not out of how much money did they spent on adverts

16. JackMiller

JackMiller
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO will never die, it just gonna change with time.
    You need to understand this first, that SEO is a never-ending process, it takes its own time but at the end, if you do all the things in a correct manner, you surely gonna get results.

17. bangthetable

bangthetable
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO will never die. If you are not getting enough traffic through SEO, then there are some lack in your strategies in ON Page, OFF Page and content creation. Now a days, Getting traffic to the site through SEO is more complicated due to low quality of content creation and more spam. But if you put more efforts in creating good content, creating search engine friendly and user friendly sites, build genuine backlinks, your site will get good potential traffic definitely but it will get slowly.