Why earning by internet ads is so tough.

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by manishsqrt, Apr 22, 2015.

1. RAYEES WANI

RAYEES WANI
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is funny and disturbing factor at the same time , as user i too don't like to even see the Ads , but being in an Ad company i feel it duty to intimidate you about some useful tips , like the choice of Ads . An Ad has to be more relevant to the site . And secondly it has to be a Native Ad which mostly all the companies offer . For the sake of an example if we are surfing a site related to women , the Ads served on the site there up on have to be beauty related mostly .

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Even though we may be more knowledgeable on a certain subject, our purpose is not to intimidate anyone. We want to help people, not scare them away. Also, thereupon should be one word, not three.

3. Tedel

Tedel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think it depends on your goals. For example, I get an average of $1 a day on one of my websites. So far, the site pays for its own hosting and domain name. It's a beginning, and it should be your first goal.

To raise from there there is only one way, which is getting more traffic. This is what I am going to work for in 2016.

Anyway, you cannot just trust AdSense alone. You need to be able to sell you own advertising too. Have you installed an ad server already?

4. Dewlance

Dewlance
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its not so easy to earn money via advertisement but there is a some other ways to earn money. You can sell products, sell tutorials, etc and earn by other method like paid or sponsored post.

I see many blogs who sell advertisement at $50 - $150 each spot and sell at lest 10 to 15 banner advertisement. You need only good amount of traffic then you can earn by any method ;)

5. rmmfree

rmmfree
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think that internet advertising should have to evolve to a more efficient and profitable way. Currently there are many companies that are trying to reinvent it, which is not an easy task at all.

6. Sofia Alissa

Sofia Alissa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If ads are been posted in the right category then you'll be able to attract the visitors and owner will definitely pay you for clicking ads. In my opinion online advertisement is a very useful tool and you can earn money through the work of ad posting.

7. Mac Jones

Mac Jones
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hii friends.. I don't think that earning by internet is so tough .. I personally earn money by taking surveys online .. It is very easy and without any investment ..

8. alastairbrian

alastairbrian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Now people are using ad blockers so earning through ads has become a tough job.