Why 97% of Internet Marketers fail

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by MervinViernes, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Great points jsingerston. It is possible to make money out of almost any activity, for example I once read Jack Canfield discuss how Oprah and tour guides make money from sitting around chatting to people.

2. nnbbwo

nnbbwo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe your statistic, since I was one of the 97%

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Are you still working on your Internet business nnbbwo? Welcome to our forum, by the way.

4. lisawinkler

lisawinkler
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

I think there is the best way to get any sort of info form there and i hope all of my friends will b able to gain information.

5. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thos 97% of online marketers who fail are those who never grew and remained on their comfort zone. They did not actually took the risk and never knew more opportunities in growing and succeeding in their campaign. They fail to plan in taking the risk as well and are not prepared to succeed.

6. asad

asad
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Things for free online business are computer with internet connection, your mind and idea with continuous work. No money needed for it and same happens with me although now again at bottom. But what things makes our failure. Grow up in hours and days. If we do continuous work in right direction with patience then there is nothing to stop us from success.

7. rjd1265

rjd1265
    uix_expand uix_collapse

the fact that 97% fail is 100% true. I have been doing this for over 5 years and it took me 4 years to make a profit. I just refused to quit bc this what I wanted so badly.

Patience is a huge thing. THey dont make a buck the first night so they quit or they make $1,000 but spent $1,500.

This game is very tricky and changes monthly so you have to be able to take what you learned and applied and just toss it aside for what works now. A lot of people can not do that so they quit.

Also, doing your niche research, building a site, linking, SEO and all that other good stuff takes a lot of time. Nothing worse than spending weeks or months on a project and it fails. I have had over 75 websites in the past 18 months and only 8 make a profit...you just have to learn to accept that not every niche will make money or may not be for you.

8. sallya121

sallya121
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I also do online business.It really needs patience to do ,especially I am just learning to do SEO for my website.I think it is more to do for more visitors to my website .

9. rjd1265

rjd1265
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What IM also need to understand is that SEO and all is important but more important is what you portray once a vistor gets to your site. If you get 1,000 visits a day but do not give your buyer what they want, then you will fail.

You must give your buyer what they want and I learned the hard way a few years ago. i did KW research for a procuct and found out that the KW with the word free behind it was easy to rank for. After about 3 months i was #1 in Google and Yahoo and got about 1,200 visitors a day, but maybe 3 sales...horrible conversion rate. i was NOT giving my buyer what they wanted.

But we live we learn and move on. I have now since changed that site into a adsense site and make a modest $56 a day average. If would have given my buyer what they wanted, i should have been making well over $500 a day...

10. Mark.Sanchez

Mark.Sanchez
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In the failure of the online marketers, clients or web owners play more important role when they dont have the idea that how much time does it take to get good coversions.

11. sabinasmith

sabinasmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i think some marketers fail because they do not know the best way to handle their clients and to deal with them.

12. Krisz Rokk

Krisz Rokk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The percentage (97%) is very similar to what is happening in the stock market as well. And it's true for other areas/ businesses as well.
    The blueprint is very important, as is the way we handle mistakes. Speed kills. It sabotages us.
    Learning from people who have already succeeded in that particular business and modeling them is essential.

13. linderobrands

linderobrands
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm trying to be patient.

14. jcworlditsme

jcworlditsme
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think the reason most marketers fail is that they forget to take into account that things change all of the time, i.e. what works one day might be useless the next.