Which Social Medias Platform Is Better For Online Business?

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by Fazle Wadood Safi, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Fazle Wadood Safi

Fazle Wadood Safi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Dear Friends
    I am a journalist and working as a freelancer also, so Recently I start a little business in the field of online store and I need to introduce my business to virtual networks and bring traffic to the site.
    For this reason, I want to know which one of the social networking sites on the Internet has a greater impact on site traffic and branding?
    What kind of content is better for the online store? And get more subscriptions?
    I would appreciate it if you guided me in this case. Thanks for you.

#1 Fazle Wadood Safi, Apr 14, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2021
  2. Melisasmith

Melisasmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Facebook and twitter are the best social media platform for Online business.

3. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

That makes no sense. Without knowing the business you can’t say which (if any) are the best. If your business is selling medical supplies to the military why would Facebook be helpful?

4. Jerry Dixon

Jerry Dixon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Before you dive in headfirst, remember that every good business strategy begins with a good plan. Make a social media plan ahead of time. This ensures that all of your social efforts support specific business goals.
    Create goals that adhere to the SMART framework. They should be specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and timely.
    If you already use social media, now is the time to take a step back and assess your current efforts.
    A social media calendar assists you in posting the appropriate content to the appropriate social channels at the appropriate time. It should contain a strategy for your content mix.
    Begin by applying the 80-20 rule.80% of your content should be used to inform, educate, or entertain your audience. Use the remaining 20% to promote your brand or sell your products.
    To ensure that you are effectively using social media for business, you will need to conduct your own research. This can help you learn how your target audience spends their time online and which social media platforms they use, such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tiktok, and others.

#4 Jerry Dixon, Aug 15, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2021
  5. williamhudson

williamhudson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nowadays social sharing platforms are the best way of sharing business like facebook,twitter,instagram,youtube , and also some business uses the models and actors to promote their business in their sociapl media platforms like paid ads

6. Johnmarison

Johnmarison
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hii,
    That's almost a third of the world's population! There are more than 65 million businesses using Facebook Pages and more than six million advertisers actively promoting their business on Facebook, which makes it a pretty safe bet if you want to have a presence on social media.

7. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

It’s the exact opposite. Because FB is so popular the chances of anything you post being seen is minimal. Advertising on SM works, but you have to have the very compelling route to completion.

8. kaaya

kaaya
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For small businesses, social media has become the best medium to advertise or promote your business. To grow your business, there are many social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, etc. They all are best and used according to the business.

9. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

You really do post complete rubbish.

SMM can work for some but the ROI for most is very poor.