Which social medias are better for business?

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by ellis90walton, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Abdul Qayyum

Abdul Qayyum
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You need to think it being a business person rather than consumer... As the title suggests that, why social media is better for business..
    Thank you

2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

I disagree.

Some SM can be a useful source for some but that doesn't mean it's essential for all.

I also refute your statistics. The source (oberlo) is very selective in their analysis.

3. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

SM works best if other people talk about you not what you say about yourself.

Most of the statistics you quote were in reference to C2C communication not B2C. If I need a new kettle I might ask ask my SM friends for a recommendation. What I'm less likely do do is search FB or Instagram for kettle suppliers and see which ones they are marketing.

4. Manisha Mehta

Manisha Mehta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

All social media are the good platforms for your business, but the best platform is depend on your targeted audiences to whom you want to target. Approaching right audience is very important for your business growth on the social media platforms.

5. Shriti Singh

Shriti Singh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Actually, it totally depends on your business which products and services you are selling But I think Facebook and LinkedIn is the best platforms for lead generation, branding, promotion, and many more.

6. likeshigh

likeshigh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Facebook and Pinterest are better for your business because it gives huge organic traffic to your business. Being a large number of Facebook users increases the chances of increasing the awareness of your brand or product.

7. katewatson

katewatson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,
    Facebook advertisement and Twitter is the best social media platform for business.

8. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Why? Surely it depends on the business?