Which social medias are better for business?

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by ellis90walton, Aug 12, 2018.

1. ellis90walton

ellis90walton
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Dear All,
    Recently I start a little business in the field of online store and I need to introduce my business to virtual networks and bring traffic to the site.
    For this reason, I want to know which one of the social networking sites on the Internet has a greater impact on site traffic and branding?
    What kind of content is better for the online store? And get more subscriptions?
    I would appreciate if you guided me in this case:oops:

2. Jessica A.

Jessica A.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think Instagram. Facebook is more on people wasting their time looking at other people's lives however there are people who were able to boost their businesses through FB ads.

3. ellis90walton

ellis90walton
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Jessica, yeah I think Instagram is very popular with people now, I have to do more work on these social networks and improve the quality of posts every day

4. Julia Sta Romana

Julia Sta Romana
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends on the products you're selling and who your market is. The best social network would be
    • where they often hang out
    • where they base their buying decisions on
    At the moment, Facebook is the most commonly used network but I wouldn't count out Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. I suggest you do market research first and create a buyer persona from there. You can be on all these social networks but if you have plans on spending for advertising, do your homework to maximize your ad dollars.

• Like Like x 1
  5. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

All the social media channels are good; but it depends on you, what product or services you want to promote on social media channels.

For example – If you want to promote ecommerce product or health care products on Facebook then it is good choice to target exact customer and to increase your sale.

But if you want to promote BMW then Facebook platform will not be more helpful to target people, then LinkedIn platform is more helpful to reach your target audience.

I hope this example will help you to choose right social media channels for your business.

6. ZhiYang

ZhiYang
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, I would say Facebook and Instagram has the most traffic and network. But, bear in mind that your target audience, location and interest is a very critical part when creating ads. Wrong targeting will just cause you waste of your money. Since, you're introducing new online store, try to do some promotion campaign to attract traffic, give some no-brainier offer, if would bring traffic to your site and achieve the goal of introducing your store to the audience.

Extra tips: Can try to use content marketing as an extra way to build a kind of relationship with your target audience, it take times to convert them into purchaser but it is a way that you don't want to neglect. Provide useful and value content or share updated info that related to your market, this will keep them excited and impress.

Good Luck!

7. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How did you reach this conclusion? I can understand ecommerce on Facebook, but health care products may also do well on Instagram, where pictures of the results of using these products can be shown. But how can BMW do better on a platform where visitors are most likely looking for new candidates for jobs? A more detailed explanation, with documentation, would be helpful.

8. Olivia418

Olivia418
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think to introduce any business fast and grow targeted audiences, the top most viral networking sites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin and Pinterest can be kept in great consideration.
    Besides, you can take an extra-efforts to Youtube, Raddit,Google plus, Tumblr, Vk and Flickr.
    To get the highest benefit and reach to your targeted audiences, you can run google adwords and facebook campaign.

9. BFEditing

BFEditing
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends on the ideal client you are trying to attract. I've read that millenials prefer images and videos, so if you are targeting them, you would use Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest. I feel like less and less people are using Facebook.

10. Stephen Chong

Stephen Chong
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It all depends on your products and the Customers you want to target. I always use LinkedIn for B2B Lead generation because the businesses and companies are too active their so i get leads easily. In the same way Facebook is good for Brand building and B2C marketing. Sites like tumblr never been useful for me. But people are getting good traffic from there to. So It's all about the domain in which you are working.

11. brockthrelfall

brockthrelfall
    uix_expand uix_collapse

According to your business category, you should pick Instagram as a key social network because there, you could grow the online business easily and you may also have genuine inquires.

12. Irsa Chaudary

Irsa Chaudary
    uix_expand uix_collapse

FB is trying to beat google ads and somewhat is succeeding at it. Facebook is great for bringing leads as well as traffic to the site, if your need get active on FB to get engagements then run some facebook campaigns to get started getting leads. .

13. jamesjennifer

jamesjennifer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think facebook is the best social media site for a business point of view, You can create paid ads and free ads from facebook for leads or sales.

14. Diana.kasim

Diana.kasim
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For online store, I would definitely start with Instagram. Try to create content that will engage people, ask questions, make videos. But do it as a owner of the online store. People want to know who is behind the business and you can definitely build trust relationships with your followers.

15. kylojoe10

kylojoe10
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I suggest you can choose social media according to your business need and prospects. Because there is the huge number of social media present today on the web. Social Media functionality and their usability different to each other. So first tactile your requirements than used social media for business.
    But I prefer always for instant results and business through Pinterest, Facebook Paid and Instagram social networking website.

16. Mikee Tan

Mikee Tan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nowadays, people tend to be more on visuals than words. Therefore, if you are looking for an effective tool to introduce your business, use Instagram and follow these tips to maximize your potential to attract and engage customers with the use of Instagram’s business tools! https://acudeen.com/how-to-use-instagram-as-an-effective-tool-for-marketing/

17. Irsa Chaudary

Irsa Chaudary
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you ask me about which social media network is better for traffic, store and branding my answer would be Facebook or Instagram.It depends upon in which niche your store is.

18. Austin Sparrow

Austin Sparrow
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Instagram for sure. Facebook can be helpful too.

19. JCJunior

JCJunior
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Facebook for e-commerce type of products, instagram to target audience visual which will work also in facebook and linkedin for lead generation. Why not make an account for the three social media network

20. Julia Ann

Julia Ann
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There aren't any Social media that won't help. Every social media platform is but it depends on you and how do you use social media.

Most people still use Facebook as some from us don't like Facebook as nowadays Facebook show irrelevant content on feeds.

So it all depends on your need to promote and use Social Media.