Which one is the best smart phone?

Discussion in 'Smartphones & Other Devices' started by kimipatel, Oct 4, 2012.

1. nidhish

nidhish
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would recommend you to go for Samsung Galaxy S5 , Iphone is just a expensive with limited feature compared to Galaxy S5.

2. MichaelXH

MichaelXH
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've had my Moto X for a year now. I like it, but I have one regret: the battery sucks and is non replaceable. These days it lasts for about 6 hours of light use -- mostly pocket time. Being able to swap that thing out would make a huge difference.

Remember kids, customizability is key, even for the basic stuff

3. Keity

Keity
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Not only 1 but there have few like- Samsung Galaxy S5,S3, iphone 5, 6 & 6+, HTC M8 & M9 and so on.

4. hopefurniture

hopefurniture
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I thing Samsung Galaxy S6 is the best smart phone available in the market of best price.

5. isabelbond

isabelbond
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I prefer IPhone6 and IPad

6. poonam9898

poonam9898
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

I love iPhone 5

7. Portal88

Portal88
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Iphone will be the best option for your gadget choice. Nice design, rich features, and less advertisment than android phone

8. poonam9898

poonam9898
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

i know guys. i already bought iphone 5. thanks

9. david14beck

david14beck
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends on how much money you want to spend. in my opinion Samsung is the best smartphone ever. it has a nice look, application, good power, battery, re-sale value. :D

10. peterfarrell22

peterfarrell22
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am using Nexus 5 and I can definitely recommend you this phone. Its the best in the class with best price. I am using my nexus 5 phone from last 14 months and never faced any major issue. Though there was a minor issue regarding power button, but that sorted out very quickly and its working great.

11. vividbharti

vividbharti
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Samsung galaxy s6 edge and apple iphn6 are the best phone till now with all the latest technology in it.

12. GrowBinary

GrowBinary
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We always see that new version of the Phones are released in the markets and they out-phase the old ones :)

13. appleannie123

appleannie123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have been doing a lot of research lately on phones. I am going to be getting a new phone with a new carrier soon and would like to be more informed on which phone to purchase. I am leaning very heavily toward the Samsung Galaxy.

14. healingforce

healingforce
    uix_expand uix_collapse

At the moment I would stick for the Nexus 5 with root. The stock version is really low quality and sucks a bit but if you plan to root the phone and place over it a Cyanogen ROM then you're totally made the right decision as the performance would be incredeibility boosted.

15. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't think that there is one 'best' smartphone. Everyone likes something different which is why there are so many different phones on the market. What is the best phone is in someone's opinion. For me personally I like the iPhone's much better. I think that they run better than any of the other phones on the market right now. But what the next person comments on this could be totally different. It's just what that person likes when it comes to the phone that they use.

16. Robert01

Robert01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Personally I prefer Apple's iPhone. Not only the phone but also the operating system iOS. There are a lot to tell about an iPhone and most us know about most of these.

Now, iPhone 6 and iPhone6+ are available in market. These are the latest version of iPhone series now. But still I like iPhone 5s most.The main reason behind it, maybe iPhone 5S is smaller than iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+. In my eyes, a mobile device is meant to be carried in the pocket. iPhone 6 and of course iPhone 6+ is too big to carry in a pocket. That's why iPhone 5S is the best there is.
    [​IMG]

17. sagabiz

sagabiz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Samsung Galaxy S6 &
    Apple iPhone 6

18. Razor

Razor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I can't stand any Apple product. Their OS is closed source which limits customization by a significant amount. Sure, Windows is also closed-source, but I'll always be a Windows user. But Android is open-source, which makes it very easy for developers to release applications and modifications.

That being said. in my opinion, the Galaxy S6 is the best smartphone on the market right now. Its camera is one of the best so far, and its 4K resolution makes the visuals eye popping. And of course, it runs Android.

19. SF Best Limousine

SF Best Limousine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am planning to buy Asus because I've heard that it is better for internet browsing. It's a lot cheaper than Iphone and samsung so I want to try it.

20. Razor

Razor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I wasn't aware that Asus was in the smartphone market. Either way, I doubt it's better for internet browsing, as the S6 has a ridiculous amount of RAM and an octa core processor. But it's more expensive, so it's up to you.