Which one is the best sector for job

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by anjuman06, Dec 30, 2009.

1. heatseeker

heatseeker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

IT is booming and so as Mobile Technology. Renewable energy and environmental science are better than other fields for jobs.

2. nbshopper

nbshopper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hehe what a crazy question! :) In a nice way I mean... Surely it depends on your personal preference, what you want to do, whether money is important to you, what you can do!

In an ideal world I think a glamour photographer has a pretty cool sounding job, but I don't know how well it pays... Then again who cares lol! Personally I work in the media/computer sector making website and services and I love that too, although a career in computers generally involved a lot less ladies, so if that's important to you, perhaps a different career choice would be a good idea. :p

3. kinse01

kinse01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You know that computer jobs is one of the most common job this generation, we can earn money through using computer and communicating online, that why some applicant prioritize to look for home based job.

4. cadehugue

cadehugue
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I really think with the way IT sector is booming its one of the best sectors to work in.

5. azeem1984

azeem1984
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Job Sector

In this global age a lot of sectors regarding job and carrier planning ...So internet is the one of the best way to find out knowlege regarding letest job and plans

#25 azeem1984, Apr 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2010
  6. Business Forms

Business Forms
    uix_expand uix_collapse

there is a different type of sector regarding job and carrier planning ... i think ask your self in which area you are master that is a best sector for job ... you can cant stick with any one area .. i have good knowledge of printing so i am in a printing business .. so this sector is best for me

7. iketz0

iketz0
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I also agree, I think IT or any related computer job will be one of the in demand job all over the world. But some of the jobs are in demand depending on the place. Engineers are really in demand in Middle East especially in UAE, Qatar etc.

8. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Is there a requirement for any particular type of Engineer in those areas? I've heard that the construction industry has been severely affected by the recession in Dubai. Hence, I would imagine that there is not much demand for Engineers in the construction industry.

9. kenix

kenix
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ya it line is doing very well at the moment and Real estate

10. wardeworth

wardeworth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice post and it has been really helpful for me.
    I am newby and searching for job, I had seen many advertisement and after all that i came to know that IT industry has so much demands for new and intelligent employees.

11. johnyboy2157

johnyboy2157
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think that modern world queen of all fields are nothing but Marketing, which is considered a backbone to boost any type of business. So always be act like marketer...:dunno:

12. adam84

adam84
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Financial Service sector..

13. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

According to me energy and infrastructure are the two sectors to be best to work in...In addition to above two I also recommend Media(Glamor and Money)... ; )

14. anselduminy

anselduminy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are couple of sectors that i think are growing very rapidly like hopitality and tourism and Informational technology. Both are the best sectors to work and have great carrer options in it. They offer wide range of carrer options that you can choose from. Where you can grow as per your potential.

15. krasugir26

krasugir26
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am a Mechanical Design Engineer.

If a person familiar with CAD( computer aided design) & FEA ( Finite Element Analysis) is demanding a huge salary and the people with both the knowledge are very few in IT Sectors also. In future analysis is going to be major demand.

16. azeem3636

azeem3636
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    In this world many problems but most important and difficult problem is job search.
    But it is totally wrong because if we want do some thing then we do everything so there are many sectors for job. ...Like
    IT, Labor working, Engineer, etc
    so select who you are interested. No one best, best is only which you are interested....

17. enriqbell

enriqbell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

the best sector for jobs at the moment is tourism and hospitality sector along with the It sector. Evenout sourcing is also booming very nicely. so it also a field where one can look forward to build his her carrieer.

18. llisyspa67

llisyspa67
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Now a days the Telecommunication company are growing , spreading and many new company are lunching, so huge requirement is going on. and this sector is best.

19. colttonn83

colttonn83
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I prefer software jobs .....

:dunno:

20. IdaSaxton

IdaSaxton
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depend upon the qualification and interest. Such as like i am commerce graduate and now i am work in firm. Basically my job interest is Accountant. What is your?