Which kind of business will be most suitable to start?

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by spyindianishant, Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheappapers

cheappapers
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As you have good knowledge so I would like to suggest B2B, Blogging, eCommerce which will be best for you. think about that, best of luck.

2. Kevin Peter

Kevin Peter
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Buddy, recently a old friend of mine, did start an electric vehicle cab service with lady drivers and the concept of go green. This is still new, could you think of getting some subsidy from the government and establish it in a big way?

3. mishraraj2603

mishraraj2603
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey,
    You are from online Marketing industry then you know about online market in depth, so better way to go Google Adsense & other Advertising business on you conceptual website.
    Take any topic & make website on it. Make it viral via online media resources, that you already knows.
    Safest way of earning.

4. navarromarillou

navarromarillou
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can work as an SEO/SMM Online marketing without expending too much financial needed. Because if you have experience on online marketing you can do this well.

5. brickshazel

brickshazel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd suggest this one too, since you have experience in online marketing. It's also something that you would eventually enjoy, it won't feel like a business at all!

6. chad23

chad23
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you should try keeping your strength and skills in online marketing. That knowledge and experience which you have already gained in this niche can help you to avoid or minimize possible errors and difficulties in the organization of for your business. Today technology that is more powerful and affordable than ever before and social media can help you to promote you business effectively. Keep trying.

7. tsubibo

tsubibo
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

IMHO, the food business is always a good place to start. Think about it. Everybody likes to eat and sooner or later they should. Why shouldn't you be the one to cater to their needs. I know that it is a little crowded in the food industry, but find your specialty food niche and run with it.

8. david14beck

david14beck
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If can invest money on property or other firm then its a damn good idea to start a new business. if you can't then i suggest you start any business based on your interest and activities. before starting to a new business first work for couple of days in the related field. :) :) :) :)

9. pooja.lily

pooja.lily
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You said you're good in Online Marketing and has few years of experience into that too, then what are you waiting for? And what makes you confused? Your interested field or your knowledge in Online Marketing?

10. dev_share

dev_share
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you must start a business in a field in which you are full confident, since you are an experienced guy in online marketing this will be a good start. Don't forget to analyse risk and competition associated.

11. RTSteam

RTSteam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Based on your online marketing background and your degree, you can start an affiliate marketing business. You might prosper in this field. However, other suggestion would do well also.

12. MahaKarthi

MahaKarthi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What are your preferences? Are you specifically eyeing any field in particular? Marketing has plenty of opportunities - you can run your own marketing agency! Learn from market leaders and giants in various industries like say Piterion, Facebook, Google etc on how to successfully run a business. Do your research and then begin. Good Luck!

13. navarromarillou

navarromarillou
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do some research if what is the newest trend about business, ask some feedbacks to your friends, community. Since you're a management graduate and have a lot of experience about online work, this is not hard for you to start a business.

14. david14beck

david14beck
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Before starting any business i think you should work for any other company or organization. learn how they work, at least you will get some time for thinking about your business. then start your own business, i hope it will be easy for you. :) :) :)

15. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This thread is now closed. If you have something new to add, PM me and I'll re-open it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.