Which is the best social media tool for business and why?

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by paradisegold, Jul 22, 2016.

1. LarryRobinson

LarryRobinson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Several social media tools are accessible in the market like- Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, etc. Most of the marketers prefer Facebook for any type of business advertising because Facebook provides many tools which you can use to promote your business through of advertisement like- Facebook ads, Facebook ad intelligence, Facebook ad spy tool, etc.

2. overcast

overcast
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Most of the business find good set of customers through facebook, instagram, twitter. There are some people who do get deals through the linkedin too. But I personally have not noticed with linkedin. So My suggestion would be facebook and instagram.

3. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends on your requirements because all the social media tools are good which people use for different purpose, so what is your actual need?

4. Miriam Guimel

Miriam Guimel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Keep in mind that it also depends how much impact does have Facebook / Twitter / Instagram on the country your business is targeted.

5. James Duval

James Duval
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am a bit confused with the query. Is it about what social platforms are best or is it about what social tools are best?

So when we talk about the best social platform, generally we have Facebook, Insta, Linkedin & Twitter mostly used for brand awareness & sales. However, every social network is unique and does have a reach as per individual interest. Like Linkedin covers all the business profiles wherein Facebook covers individual with all form of interest & age.

Now, when we talk about social media tools, we have different tools like Hootsuite, buffer, buzzsumo, rediansix & brightedge etc. According to my experience, Hootsuite is one of the best social media tools I have ever used, which helps you in taking care of all your social media platforms and campaigns.

6. BlazeHagenes

BlazeHagenes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

According to my opinion, Instagram is the best social media tool for Business advertisement and promotion. Because Instagram provides a huge number of user engagement ratio, visibility and traffic than any other social media platforms. I also mostly prefer Instagram as a Business Marketing Tool and every time I get the most effective results.

7. JessicaTurner

JessicaTurner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You don't need to spend a huge amount of time studying how to find and learn how to use the best resources to attain your goals. As my company is social media and internet development I actually enjoy exploring the top instruments and have developed a portfolio of great tools and a workflow that works well for me. If you run a small business, one thing that you probably don't have a good deal of- is period. In the following article, I list the main tools I would suggest to many small companies. Obviously, each situation is unique therefore I do recommend tailoring a system which is suitable for you.

8. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

what article?

9. Brona Tony

Brona Tony
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linked in these all are the best social media tool for business because mostly people use these social media . So by creating the profiles in this and by uploading the content in these social profiles we can aware the people either about the business or the new things happening in our business.

10. Deepak Sharma

Deepak Sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social media tools: Sprout Social is similar to HootSuite and other social media tools because it combines a variety of tools. It has monitoring, scheduling, analysis, and the entire range. Publishing and RSS - Sprout Social has some cool features in the release.