Which is the best social media tool for business and why?

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by paradisegold, Jul 22, 2016.

1. paradisegold

paradisegold
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank for remembering but why you think about Facebook and twitter is best otherwise many other site available and its are good for promotion. please share your thought which type of features or benefits you like in Facebook and twitter.

Thanks

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. cheta

cheta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Instead of just telling him to choose this and that and go, you could have as well state your reasons why you want him to choose your chioce. that will make your comments more reasonable.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. w3web

w3web
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I prefer Facebook, Twitter and Youtube with equal priority to promote the business and G + is also the best - since Google may give more priority to it one day. Also Instagram and PInterest are also serving best to promote or uplift the business. It is true that whats app has been emerged as the most user engaged social media platform of the world, so promoting the business in whats app may offer you large business benefits.

4. paradisegold

paradisegold
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hiii
    Thanks for the reply.... As you say G+, Instagram and PInterest is best for business promotion it's really good for business promotion because it have million of user but whats app is business promotion i don't know about how we are promote our business using whats app please share some more information regarding whats app..

Thanks..

5. BODHost

BODHost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have used Buzzsumo as a tool to churn out some really clickable titles for social media purpose. It's a paid tool but really helps as you can increase your CTR, if you know how to use it properly.

6. austiinsmiith

austiinsmiith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like to use twitter to promote my business however it all depends upon what type of business you are in and your target customer.

7. paradisegold

paradisegold
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hiii ..
    Thanks for the reply...
    I don't know anything about Buzzsumo. Please share some more information regarding it . How to use ?
    How to increase CTR using Buzzsumo?

Thanks

8. Jennina Alvizo

Jennina Alvizo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good question!

In my opinion, Facebook is really the best platform to utilize for Social Media Marketing simply because of its large user base. Facebook is where the people (A.K.A your potential clients) are.

Of course, the success of your campaign still depends on how well you carry out your strategy as well as the kind of Facebook ads you use. Another reason why I think Facebook is better compared to other social media sites (Twitter, IG and LinkedIn) is because of its wide variety of ad options that marketers can choose from.

#28 Jennina Alvizo, Aug 19, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2016
  9. w3web

w3web
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I mean to say remaining all are platforms such as FB, G+ etc. aids in boosting the website rank, but whats app enables to share your business details to more number of people. As almost everyone is available in whats app with its most secured features, so building whats app niche may also increase your business. Use some marketing tricks and share the info and promote your website for best results.

10. Mary Plunkett

Mary Plunkett
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In my opinion Facebook is the best choice for you... if you are building a center of population existence or want to get to as broad a network as possible. It is losing some grip among younger users, but with more than 70 percent of online adults aggressively take part in Facebook, it ruins the most admired social media site by far. Not only does it have the most users, it is the most-frequently used, which demonstrates a high level of commitment. Sheer attractiveness may not be your primary criteria, however. Given that the primary reason people are so busy with Facebook is to connect with family and friends, it may not provide the most efficient middle for your business message.

11. Rachel Ross

Rachel Ross
    uix_expand uix_collapse

1. Google Analytics
    It tells you how many actual visitors you have, where they're from, how long they stay on the website, where they come from and much more! GA was radically overhauled back in 2011 to include custom dashboards and real-time statistics and it also has a very powerful social media analytics report built in. Whatever business you are in, Google Analytics is a must.

2. Bitly
    One of the big advantages in this historically was its use on a social network that has a limited number of characters such as Twitter (which only as a maximum of 140 characters). Using a full URL like the example I gave would be a huge waste of space. Most URL shorteners don't just shorten your URLs- they offer an analytics and tracking service. Also if you shorten all your URLs across all your social networks with the same URL shortener you can track all of your social networks from one dashboard.

3. Buffer
    Buffer is a tool that allows you to easily post or share to all your social networks. I know I mentioned I wouldn't be mentioning any standard social media management tools, but Buffer is different in that it is mainly for scheduling your posts. The advantage of this is that you can post to Twitter or Facebook when your followers or fans are more likely to be there. Your followers might be using Twitter or Facebook in the evening once you've gone home from work- Buffer posts automatically at times you choose throughout the week.

12. brockthrelfall

brockthrelfall
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,

All social media channels are very extremely important for growing a business but to discover an appropriate social network for a certain business that depends on the business category. If you have an online business by which you are selling your product then you must prefer Instagram and Facebook as there are more active users and they both are a very popular channel for e-commerce business.

Hope that my view will help you! :)

13. Julia Ann

Julia Ann
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My point of view Instagram is best social media and why?

So reasons are, Instagram is most trending social media nowadays, Usually people are turning to Instagram from Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Instagram is keeping giving ultimate features to their users and this is the reason for Instagram is being best.

14. DavidDiamond

DavidDiamond
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For some things you can use Pinterest and Instagram but that seems to work for certain niche things like woodworking but mostly I think success will follow from Facebook which ads can be very cost effective in most cases but you got to know what you are doing and test.

15. rohinidubey

rohinidubey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best platforms for promoting your business is
    facebook
    LinkedIn
    youtube
    instagram
    google+
    pintrest

16. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

@rohinidubey
    Can you explain why each of those platforms are good or promoting your business?

Otherwise it's just a random list.

For example, if you sell concrete fence posts would youtube help?
    How will pintrest help someone selling SEO service?
    How will linkedin help someone making knitted beenie hats?

17. Zayn

Zayn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would like to use Facebook rather than other social media. Because of Facebook is most popular social media compared to others.

As we all know that Facebook is mostly used by this generation. so there are more chances to get new customers and audience to your business.

So as per my point of view, Facebook is better.

18. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

For you yes, but it all depends on the business, products and services you offer.

For example, if you are provide financial services Linkedin may be better. If you sell fashion jewellery then instagram may get more leads. If you sell maps then Google images may be the best place. If you sell cheap socks then eBay is the place to be.

19. DrugRehabSEO

DrugRehabSEO
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I just received an email from Google saying they are removing G+, so I would stay away from that one. Facebook with 2 billion members would have to be #1. You can generate leads if you can capture your target audience. There are also 100's of opportunities to get backlinks there. These are no follow, however, Facebook has a DA rating of 100. The trick is not to see at your audience. Make your content useful, valuable attracting and engaging.

20. linneasandel

linneasandel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are so many social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ etc. but in my opinion, the Facebook is one of the best social media tools for business because here you can easily do the posting and can get so many likes and backlinks as well. You can also see the traffic on the facebook of the individual people on the daily basis and most of the business advertisers also using facebook for posting and advertising.