Which Is More Effective Video Marketing Or Article Submission?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by zotowatson, Aug 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gadsubone

Gadsubone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Both have own benefits,Article marketing is a great way to increase the flow of traffic and visitors to your website.online video advertising is also becoming popular among businesses of all sizes

2. Robert01

Robert01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think video marketing is more effective than article submission. As for me, usually I never read about a product that much. To tell the truth, I don't feel like reading an article whenever I see one.
    But for a video advertise, I do watch them.

So, as an usual guy, I believe, if video marketing works for me then it must work to the most of the people.

3. mishraraj2603

mishraraj2603
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    Both video marketing and article submission is effective. Video marketing is the key business differentiator for companies wanting to communicate effectively their product profile and benefits within the shortest possible time.

Article submission sites give a space to publish on the subject and if we can also get the link from that nothing is better than this.

4. bindu7

bindu7
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Both will be more effective techniques in SEO. Video marketing will helps for advertising the channel and to create brand awareness in the people.Article submission will helps to get backlinks and also content gives more weightage now a days

5. BODHost

BODHost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends on how you are trying to utilize both the ways of promoting. Considering the fact that YT is the future and since it's owned by Google...my preference would go to YT. YY videos tend to rank pretty fast if you know what you are doing.

6. Jack Smith

Jack Smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• This post simply repeats information already posted. Rather than "parrot" the same lines eveyone else does, putting some of your own thoughts in your post would add to the discussion.
    I think article submission is a more effective compare then video submission for the improving your website rank. but you content should be quality content or unique content....

7. Keity

Keity
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• This post is too short. Adding information to support your statement would add more value to the discussion.
    Video marketing is more important now a days. And it's work for long time as well.

8. Richard Stevens

Richard Stevens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• This post is too short. Adding more information would make your posts more helpful.
    Article Marketing because it is being crawled and indexed faster.

9. Ammar Alam

Ammar Alam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• This post has been edited to remove a promotional link

In my Opinion Video Marketing is better than Article Marketing but you know its depend on what you actually what to promote (Website, Blog & Product).. If you are just a beginner and planing to promote any of this things.. I think you should have to concentrate on Video Marketing because "People act on live things "..

Today People love to watch video instead of reading an article.. Otherwise in both option you have to more focus that what you given to the people instead of getting back something from the people.. !

-Ammar

10. Patson

Patson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Both are important as both have their own benefits, while doing article submission, you can get a back links for your website and while doing video submission you can directly tell your users about your products and services provide by your company. So that why both are important as per as Seo point of view.

11. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This thread is now closed. If you have something new to add, PM me and I'll reopen it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.