Which CMS Platform is Better Through Adsence Earning

Discussion in 'Wordpress' started by Jessica Thomson, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Jessica Thomson

Jessica Thomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, everyone !
    Can anyone tell me that which cms platform is result oriented via earning wise through AdSense

Wordpress
    or
    Blogger

Note: I need the answer from an expert blogger who has already running AdSense successfully

If you know any other then these two I welcome your suggestions.
    Thanks

#1 Jessica Thomson, Jan 23, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2017
  2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Although I am not an expert, and one can correct me if I'm wrong, I don't believe the platform makes any difference as far as the results from AdSense are concerned. With Wordpress, you do have a wide variety of choices for the design of the blog, so it may look a little more professional. All the design does, though, is get visitors "in the door". Even if it looks good, it is the content of the blog that will engage with the visitors, and inspire them to recommend it to others. In order for Google to approve your AdSense account, you need to have sufficient traffic to make the placement of ads financially feasible for the advertiser. So, even though I am not the "expert" you wanted, I would recommend Wordpress.
    On an unrelated note, please do not ever use the phrase "suggest me". Every time I see it, it is like listening to fingernails scraping a blackboard. I have edited your post to include a more appropriate phrase.

• Like Like x 1
  3. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want to run a free blog then blogger is the best option as you can use a hosted adsense account since it is a service from google. So if you are starting then I recommend you to go with blogspot.

#3 rf-harris, Jan 27, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2017
  4. Jessica Thomson

Jessica Thomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for the guidelines, next time I will be more careful Sir

5. Smith-K

Smith-K
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would say Wordpress is your best bet!

I do not think there is any such CMS preference by the guys @ Google when it comes to adsense. My take would be to stick with Wordpress due to it's simplicity and the amount of tutorials available online.