Where Should I searching for B2B Contact leads?

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by alex3215, Dec 22, 2017.

1. alex3215

alex3215
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Guys,
    My name is Alex Patterson, I'm CEO of CNC company based in Frankfurt and I would like to expand my job to some other countries.
    How should I finding new companies that need my creation and my people to build their steel parts?
    Where to find B2B Contact Datebase ? I found company that is doing this, but I would like FREE method. Thanks!
    Have a nice day!

• Like Like x 2
    #1 alex3215, Dec 22, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2018
  2. ruksar sheikh

ruksar sheikh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hey

1.If you are looking for clients in a B2B industry, first step is to always look at your competitor's client database and how they found them. get inspired from them and start looking.

2. You can always register at linkedIn and do performance marketing( SMM ) for getting more leads and thus clients.

3. Go for seminars, conventions and other B2B events in your niche which invites both clients and industry experts.

All the best and take care.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. PIN

PIN
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In most cases if you buy a list its also been passed around many times.
    Making a DB takes time and therfore money.

Mabey you can start with doing some SEO work to get visitors organically ?

GL

4. Athar

Athar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First of all you have to gave some time to social media network such as Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter. As we all know after search engine's social media Platform is the largest Platform to get leads related to every types of industry.

5. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Facebook is not a good place to get B2B leads and linkedin is now ignored by a lot of business (because it's full of recruiters and spam).

If you want good B2B leads you need to keep an eye on forums, blogs, news channels and so. It's as hard now as it was back before the internet.

6. Olivia Caitlin

Olivia Caitlin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Linkedin is the ideal choice for finding business clients. You can also uses its paid services which is pretty helpful in finding clients. do seminars and participate in the trade shows where you can showcase your products to the people. The options a re the direct sales. where you need to sell the product at the point.

7. Emily Lee

Emily Lee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hosting event and seminars. These events may cost quite a bit but it can help you to put your name out there as well increase your reputation,

8. devninmurphy

devninmurphy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think LinkedIn is the Best way to find the clients. You can give seminars and participate in trade shows where you can promote your product. The other way is the Adword which will definitely bring good leads for your business.

9. rasalle

rasalle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is true; an accurate and informative contact lead is one of the most powerful marketing tools. We can gather contacts leads through various type of search marketing like email campaigns, videos, blogging, press releases, co-marketing, and social media etc.