What's with Google that you like?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by dominicfilip, Apr 23, 2010.

1. michelbastos11

michelbastos11
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google is my favorite and there are a lot of things that i like about google. Like its accuarcyt in its search results, its various services like Gmail, Adsence, Adwards, Web master too, Gtalk, and so many more. google is simply the #1.

2. myerscooper

myerscooper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use Google mainly for the uncluttered, spartan layout. It's something I've really come to love after nearly 12 years. I had to get rid of the annoying sidebar thing and useless graphs through the use of the Firefox extension Element Hiding tool. If I wanted any of the nonsense I would have just used bing or yahoo. Google has finally jumped the shark.

3. revardwatson

revardwatson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

About google I like several things like its all applications and tools but I most like is the Google search engine. As it always shows me the accurate results for the searches, also it helps to index my site very quickly and try to send some visitors to the web site.

4. stevedeath12

stevedeath12
    uix_expand uix_collapse

About Google I like Google search engine as it can really helps to index site very quickly. Also it shows better results for all the searches for all the users. Also it has many new features that can be used for the customer satisfaction.

5. jimmyhagan11

jimmyhagan11
    uix_expand uix_collapse

About google I like all the applications and features but I mobst like the google search engine as it is the best one. It has the very good algorithm, also it helps to site index very quickly, and also send some traffic to the web site.

6. streetgemini

streetgemini
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I can use Google to find information on what I want, any time. This is what I like about Google the most. Also, it is user friendly and extremely efficient.

7. waynelapricon

waynelapricon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

About Google I like the google search engine as it is the googles best application with all the latest features. As it can helps to search anything, also it helsp to index my site very quickly.

8. Bjoern30

Bjoern30
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you know at the turn of the century there were around 5.000 Car manufacturers - nowadays there are only a few left I guess less than 10 (Fiat owns Ferrari, Lancia, Alfa, Volkswagen, Porsche, Audi, Bugatti and so forth)

so imagine what is going to happen if there is only one Search engine left...

9. justin tauress

justin tauress
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I love to search images on Google. The advanced and innovative tools offered by the search engine will give you precise results and save your valuable time and money.

#69 justin tauress, Jul 2, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2010
  10. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Interesting analogy. But aren't the cars available today more affordable and of a higher quality (in terms of reliability, fuel efficiency, etc) than those offered for sale 100 years ago?

11. neilfriston

neilfriston
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is quite easy to find information on Google. According to me, it is truly an efficient search engine. It is extremely user-friendly and powerful.

12. marktellar

marktellar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I get the information whenever I want it on Google and this is what I like about it. As a search engine, it is extremely efficient.

13. georgelukie

georgelukie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are lots of reason why i prefer Google over other search engines is its accuracy. It is the most accurate search engine and also its the quickest one.

14. drickparker

drickparker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

About Google I like its search engine as it is the world best search engine, as it shows always the best result for all the searches. Alos it can autocorrect the keywords and also it helsp to index site quickly.

15. rakhionline

rakhionline
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    Google is the best service provider for searching and online issues. It has got excellent tools, highest traffic and page rank and popularity. It can provide any information for topics. simply the best for SEO.

16. williamgrey

williamgrey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

About google I like the most is the google search engine as it really helsp me a lot for all kind of searches. Also it helps to give the some best traffic for the web site, also it can index my site very quickly in the search engine.

17. alextroat

alextroat
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For my site, maximum traffic is sent by Google and I like that about it. For any query, Google gives the best results.

#77 alextroat, Jul 13, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2010
  18. Seavenseaspasalon

Seavenseaspasalon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The most important thing of Google is "Google Crawler" which is very important and only because of that Crawler Google is at the Number 1 position.

19. 50Cent

50Cent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like google is that, what information, facts and anything you want can be found it. You can also use google like sort of another dictionary if you do not know how to spell a word as google will always show the nearest results.

20. susanbekar

susanbekar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The most popular option around is Google. Google is the best option to consider if you want traffic on your website.