What's with Google that you like?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by dominicfilip, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I somehow thing you're joking :)

What do you pray for?

2. allyroghur

allyroghur
    uix_expand uix_collapse

About I like the Google search engine the most as i think it shows correct result of searching. Also the google other applications like Gmail, orkut, Gtalk are also good. As Gmail and gtalk I am using in my daily life.

3. georgelussie

georgelussie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Aboiut Google I like Google search engine and google mail service that is Gmail. As I am using both these services in my daily life. Search engine is the best one as it gives results of every search that can be done. Also gmail used to send and receive the mails also it has great space to save the mails.

4. sajjad.axe

sajjad.axe
    uix_expand uix_collapse

google is best

google is the best all these years but some how i find Google analytics best these days from all the google services , they have the wide array of analysis for the site.

On a personal note i love Google Adsense as it pays :p

5. Bjoern30

Bjoern30
    uix_expand uix_collapse

what do you think....

6. JuicyCafe

JuicyCafe
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I never had a site now because I can't really run it well because I am so busy working just to live. What I like about Google is being a user friendly and its always giving me good information and search results for the information I needed.

7. markuscastellino

markuscastellino
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are quite a few things that i like about google such as its accuracy and quickness. I like services provided by Google such as Gmail, Adsence, Adwards, Google Docs, Google map etc. Its also my favorite serach engine and i use Google only for surfing purpose.

8. anselduminy

anselduminy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well i like almost every thing about Google like its search engine, its map, Docs, gmail, Adsence, Adwards, web master tools and many more....

9. Bjoern30

Bjoern30
    uix_expand uix_collapse

well wait a year or so and then we will see if you still like google LOL

10. shanebarack

shanebarack
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google delivers fast, accurate results. It helps that it's a huge company with enormous resources. It is better than Yahoo or Bing. I have always used Google and I always recommend it. It is the best search engine has everything right at your finger tips. It is lighter, safer and easier to use and contains all the stuff you need

11. jackmorden

jackmorden
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like all the Google applications and products, also google has all the new features which are beneficial for the customer. Also google search engine is really good that it quickly index any site. Also help to give better position in the search engine.

12. ConradGarrett

ConradGarrett
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Aside from the fact that more people are using Google. It also offers a keyword generating tool, which I use to search for competitive keywords.

13. jamesreyes

jamesreyes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like th Google search engine most as I am using it for quite some years and it is really good to show always the correct results. Also it really helps to index my site very quickly than the other search engines.

14. reyesboulis

reyesboulis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like because no other search engine gives a feel like google. It has attached with us. I like its capability to search the content by specifying your target as URL, SITE etc. It is very powerful search engine. I like to use it.

Thanks

15. diagurzula

diagurzula
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like all the google products and the application but I most like the Google search engine and Gtalk as these both applications are really working well for me. As search engine is the best one for indexing my site and Gtalk is the best application for stay connected with the friends.

16. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like google accuracy results and othe google stuff such as google tool bar. It really helps me a lot.

17. stevencarlos01

stevencarlos01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like Google because their search engine algorithm is the best in the world and they dominate the search engine market. If you search something in Google you will certainly get what you need or want, but you may not get what you need in other search engines..

#57 stevencarlos01, Jun 9, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2010
  18. ConradGarrett

ConradGarrett
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Also, another feature that I like with google is their Gmail service. It's very precise, user-friendly and secured spam free unlike yahoomail.

19. stevecollin01

stevecollin01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

About Google I like all its application but most I like is google search engine and the Gtalk as I am using both these application for quiate some years and they are working really well. Also they are now having really great features to use.

20. facerecpromo

facerecpromo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

With Google I like the Search Function it is very flexible and update regularly which gives most accurate results what I look for. I always like that Google continuously try to include some innovative features.