What's Success to You?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Fergal, Sep 21, 2009.

1. 24techsupport

24techsupport
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sucess is all about hard work and dedication , you will not get success without these two.

2. bappy biswas

bappy biswas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Success is like a mango tree. It depend on your hard work.
    if you work hard and make some intelligent decision, Success is run after you

3. VerdinaNET

VerdinaNET
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To me, success is living a noble life of human compassion and decency, it’s having a loving family and good friends and making an impact on the world, it’s being a little better than you were the day before and learning to love and forgive and smile and laugh and enjoy the accumulation of moments such that you can look back and feel good about the person you’ve become, the life you’ve lived and the people you’ve touched. If you can do that much, the amount of money in the bank account is meaningless so long as bills can be paid and a degree of security provided.

4. alexdisuza

alexdisuza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My opinion about success is happiness in family life or satisfaction in the occupation. Happiness comes when people we love (God and family, friends) are happy. There would be no real happiness in life if only us were happy and also by hard work and efforts achieving the best results possible to my satisfaction.

5. sharing

sharing
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah pretty it's more qualitative and quantitative for me. And always best to assess how you feel in the moment rather than project future emotions onto you now.

6. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Success is meeting your goals. As long as you are meeting your goals you are successful and most importantly happy :)

7. prathap

prathap
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Success for me is me being happy in life

8. Tandy

Tandy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well a fun answer Fergal tried to give you a five but couldn't work out how Drrr.

Success to me is being happy and achieving my goals.

9. stars@e

stars@e
    uix_expand uix_collapse

According to me, success is the accomplishment or fulfillment of your aim where you get satisfaction and when you think that my dreams come true.

10. prathap

prathap
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yhe that's right being happy and meeting your goal are the two best thing you can do to be successful. success is not something like having a great business earning a lot having a lot of money no. Success is something where you live with your family happily spending a quality time with them and so on .

11. addisoncave

addisoncave
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For me success in my life is to achieving goal for which i am doing hardwork and to build a happy family without family a person is nothing.

12. addisoncave

addisoncave
    uix_expand uix_collapse

success is not money i think success is happy family and happy two kids in life.

13. w3web

w3web
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Success is knowing why you come to this planet and give your best try and achieve all those things and then disappear with good smile and leaving great motivational spirit to remaining other. Success is making the surroundings beautiful- physically and spiritually as well. Success is beautiful and peaceful in spite of encountering heavy challenges.

14. sophiedjenko

sophiedjenko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Being an entrepreneur in an startup, success means a lot for me and my team. I am a person who do not over joy on success or gets depressed on failure. I think both are part of my journey. I wont relate success to earning profit in my business, for me success is small things like a good word of concern from my team or a pat on my back from my Dad. These are the things that makes me happy. I believe in the quote "Entrepreneurship is not onyl about making Profits" by Varun Manian

#94 sophiedjenko, Sep 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2016
  15. Shant Nalbandian

Shant Nalbandian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For me, success is to achieve the desired goals that we have set for the entire life.

• Like Like x 1
  16. RJWilde

RJWilde
    uix_expand uix_collapse

17. kaufenpreis

kaufenpreis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do something I love and make enough to provide for my family for anything they may need or want.

18. f_rebolledo

f_rebolledo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Be real to myself, and be happy with my efforts I do in my profession, even if i don't "earn" a lot or do big things, if im truly trying my best, trying to be proactive and not lazy.

19. Ajaye bharat

Ajaye bharat
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Today, with a move to greater self-awareness and knowledge, we are expecting more from our career. No longer are we working only for money, status, security or stability. What we are seeking is a sense of fulfillment, purpose and happiness in our chosen career. We are recognizing how much time and effort is given to our work and is wanting it to count for more value and the greater good of others and ourselves.so,success is nothing but it is about satisfaction.

20. Brooke Harper

Brooke Harper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For me, success is being happy with how I live my life. That means being able to land a job that I enjoy and grow with, being financially stable, living a happy life with my family and being able to do things without worry.