What's Success to You?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Fergal, Sep 21, 2009.

1. edgar.hart

edgar.hart
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Success for me is a result of hard working you do that is success for me but then i am not yet a successful person and still focusing on different kind of marketing for my business growth.

2. J.Rod

J.Rod
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Being able to get thru the day for me can be considered a success. I'm only in my early 20s and well, everyday there's just always something to upset me although there's also always something that makes me happy so living in an unstable situation isn't easy.

3. jitenrajput9

jitenrajput9
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I got one daughter and one son and they are growing very well and they are on the good way of career as well. Both of them wants to make their life on their ability, not wanted to join my business it is my biggest success, so I got the familiar success. My father was started a business and i was joined it before 20 years and today running successfully but my goal is to make my Textile Industry India's biggest one in next 5 years.

4. justiceabhishek

justiceabhishek
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For me success is just to reach at that condition where I need not to think of buying or investing money and fulfill all desire of my love ones

5. Bhojpuri

Bhojpuri
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To give your best and at the end if you don't regret you succeeded.

6. Martin Willard

Martin Willard
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Success for me is having a feeling that I am making some difference with my online projects, as well as been able to earn small income.

7. sudhakar1

sudhakar1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,
    In Success to some may be measured in money or possessions. A true successful person is one that can look at accomplishments, remembering the endurance needed to get there, and realize although times were tough, they never gave up. Having money, a big house, and a fancy car doesn’t mean you are successful. It just means that you make money.

8. uttkarshsing

uttkarshsing
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My success if wining in games.

And getting highest score. So add my accout and ejoy games.

:cool:;)

- - - - Posts Merged - - - -

I saving my enery thats way. I making best plan of my tommorrows work. And follow timing correctely.

9. sakirehman

sakirehman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For me success is getting what you want, at right time.

10. ccatron

ccatron
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe success is being able to provide and take care of my family no matter what the circumstances might be.

11. ndirect

ndirect
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Success is about finding happiness in what you love!

12. spyindianishant

spyindianishant
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Success is not a destination its a journey which never ends.

13. Bagchi

Bagchi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi all! this topic is very nice. for me or rather for anyone success may be different in pictures and the images they see in their mind, but believe me the feeling of success for everyone is same. It gives the ultimate pleasure and when you are living this pleasure, you actually attract pleasure towards you and you feel you are in heaven. A smile is pasted permanently on your face. It doesn't matter how you look, what your complexion is? and what is your height. You will attract the beauty towards you. You will feel like being the most beautiful flower in the most beautiful garden, attracting beautiful butterflies for sucking your delicious sweet nectar... lols. :) Hey I will suggest everyone. Plz, feel good and be happy about everything and give time to think what you always wanted in your life and feel that actually you have received it. Feel you already got success and yes everyone has got success in their life, if you can help someone in getting success help him or her. You will see you are the most successful person in this world. M sorry if I deviated from topic but this is good :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. JackT333

JackT333
    uix_expand uix_collapse

it's really funny... i like it

15. RegularPay.com

RegularPay.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Success to me means completing a task and when looking back, thinking I couldn't have done it better. To succeed is to complete a task or assignment on time in an excellent manner. But that's only half of it. The results should be good and the people involved should gain a valuable lesson or experience. For example, if it was a group project, and only two people out of four really did the work, I wouldn't call that success. If everyone participated and worked together providing a valuable deliverable then it's a success. So I think both the result and the process should be great to call something a success.

16. ConanLake

ConanLake
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The ability to be happy with what you do on a day to day basis! Can be measured in many ways!

17. hostsailor

hostsailor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Success is measured differently for everyone, but for myself I'd say success is having a family, enough funds to support your family, needs and what not, also to have a successful business/job/income.

18. trot12345

trot12345
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you ask me accomplishment is often my own Concentrate on. Nevertheless it won't satisfies the particular granted table.
    Appreciate it.

19. harunsing

harunsing
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As per me success is not only making money. But with money we have to connect with people also

20. PhoenixPhotography

PhoenixPhotography
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For me this is easy, watching my kids grow in to happy and healthy young people.