What's link building activities on daily basis, I should do?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Julia Ann, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Julia Ann

Julia Ann
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

I trying to improve the ranking of my website and there link building is very important for a website to get ranking with a lot of On page and off page factors

But I'm looking to know what link building activities I should do on daily basis as for now I do only.

Forum Posting & Blog Commenting only so do I should also do more activity on link building.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Both of the activities you mentioned above are no longer considered acceptable ways of building links, due to their abuse in the past. The problem has been that the primary purpose was to build links. In addition to blog commenting, guest posting can be used if your primary purpose is to add value. For example, a blog comment that furthers the discussion, or provides accurate and current information that shows your level of expertise, adds value to the discussion, and, if a link to your website is included, it will be picked up by the search engines. In the same way, a guest post that is informative, and shows your level of expertise, adds value to the blog it is submitted to. If you include a link to your website in your signature, that also will be picked up by the search engines. However, make sure you are submitting to a high quality blog.
    Other ways of building backlinks include researching competitor's backlinks, and requesting links from the same type of places, Replacing "dead" links, and "earning" links by sharing articles on social media, and getting links from readers who actually do find value in them(as opposed to "liking" them).

3. Julia Ann

Julia Ann
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do agree with you are you said these are a way to explore your experience but I would if we take these as a way to explore your experience way to explore your experience so can't we take these ways also like link building activities?

4. Jessica Johansson

Jessica Johansson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am also thinking same here. Thanks for sharing the informative information.

5. Aradya

Aradya
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Mr Joseph. Shivell said fruitful sentences for link building. Thank you for the information, there are a lot of things to know about link building especially about "include researching competitor's backlinks,", that is obviously one strong point in getting backlinks

6. Amara johnson

Amara johnson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can do Guest posting, Social bookmarking, Profile creation, Infographics submission.

7. kshetra

kshetra
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social Bookmarking sites also useful for link building

8. sonamg

sonamg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Every day you can do blog posting, web 2.0, forum participation, competitor backlinks and blog commenting, social bookmarking.

• Like Like x 1
  9. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Every single suggestion you make is wrong. Google has changed and will ignore all your efforts.