What would you do in the next 24 hours to become better than 90% of the population?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Constantin, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Constantin

Constantin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I was thinking a while ago that there must be some simple things that anybody can do in the next 24 hours to become better than 90% of the members of a community (or even better than 90% of the world population).

For example, indicating your intention of changing the lanes (by using light signals) when you are driving in the UK can be one of those things. That's especially when driving on a motorway (highway, in America, I guess) and in this case it may save lives. That would make someone better than 90% of the drivers, on this aspect.

Or, spending less time on social media at work (avoiding distractions) can increase your productivity and focus on things that matter. Since social media is pretty addictive, cutting it down a bit could position someone in the top 10% achievers.

I would love to hear your opinions / ideas on this :). This should be fun!

Please keep in mind that they need to be simple things that can be done in the next 24 hours, without requiring a lot of effort.

2. RingRingNow

RingRingNow
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Don't lose your time watching Tv shows, playing video games !!
    Start reading books on financial freedom, personal development, read about successful people and what they did.
    Read, read but don't stop here! Take action!

“Well done is better than well said.” ―Benjamin Franklin

• Like Like x 1
  3. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Donate all the money you don't need to survive to good causes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Constantin

Constantin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Wow... This would probably push one well beyond 10%... probably in the first 1% :).
    However, is it enough to just survive? What about investing a small amount in our personal development, that may mean, on long term, larger financial support for those good causes, since we may be able to produce more.

5. Constantin

Constantin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That would be a top 10%, indeed... :)

6. thylene

thylene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

1. Organize your workplace. A good workplace stimulates productivity and creativity.
    2. Remove apps on your phone that distract you.
    3. Read an article that adds to your knowledge everyday and is useful for self development or career.

7. Constantin

Constantin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This sounds like something that 90% of people wouldn't do every day. :)

8. Victimo56

Victimo56
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Start by leaving any activity that has to do with technology and make me learn the people I love and maybe look for ways to start people non-monetarily but mental health is also