What type of Online Business do you want to start on Internet?

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by DEADMAN, Jun 5, 2008.

1. jyo10

jyo10
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would soon be venturing into freelance writing. As Advisor pointed out, the prospect does look promising. There are sites like elance.com that are choc-a-bloc with freelance writing projects open for bidding. And the membership fee is nominal too, $ 10 I suppose, so start-up costs won't be much of a concern. The nominal membership fee does help in keeping away non-serious wannabes, those who only see the money coming in their fantasies and are not willing to go the extra mile for it. And the escrow provision is a good safeguard against frauds.
    I would also be on the lookout for good affiliate products that I could be promoting, copywriting for the same, as I've noticed in many sales letters for products online, a good copy that hits the prospect's hot buttons (focuses on their needs and solutions to their problems), does increase the conversion rates substantially.

#21 jyo10, Aug 13, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2008
  2. kaustavk666

kaustavk666
    uix_expand uix_collapse

now that there are so many online business opportunity available ,i would suggest if it is something like reselling stuff or CPA leads or affiliates or even become an amazon reseller, however the homepage needs to be good and have steady targetted traffic, getting good seo is must, one can use onpage optimization software, and various content optimization software to optimize website content, WebSite Auditor is a good option . then do some viral marketing and get some adwords campaign running and the business should be up and running in no time!

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Have you any association or affiliation with the Link Assistant website kaustavk666?

4. juicemane

juicemane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i am into sales, and I have been doing sales for sometime. I use to sell cd's online and I started selling computer parts.
    I definately plan on starting up a website, since it is annoying to pay those ebay feees.

5. Linkerraid

Linkerraid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I actually never started working online over the internet, because I'm new in all these stuffs (online gaining money and so). But, from what I noticed I would like first to make some money to start with by maybe making a blog site that is for sharing stuffs and so. And then use adsense. This might be a good start, but I heard that there are many people who never earned very much from this service, so if this didn't turn out to be good, then I may change it later on.

6. sajjad.axe

sajjad.axe
    uix_expand uix_collapse

just a tip

have u by any chance joined the forex trading , if yes can u share some tips , even i am thinking of joining ,

thank you

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Nazreen doesn't visit here much anymore sajjad.axe, however you can read about her journey with Forex here.

Please feel free to start a new thread if you have any questions on Forex.

8. unleashed

unleashed
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For me the business would be article/tutorial writing. I do expect very high pays like tutorial9.net gives!

9. sajjad.axe

sajjad.axe
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Make it more interesting , u sell ur Softwares , and let buyers sell it too buy paying u a hefty royalty !

I have also joined as publsiher of google adsense and adbrite afiliate program. Now my business on the net will spread out to selling of handycraft product. I have a plan to build eshop of my local handycraft.

hoping to hear for suggstions

10. dahlia84

dahlia84
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I personally don't plan to start any kind of online business however I help my friend in his online business. It is about Manufacturing Tools and Fixtures.

If you are in need of an idea to start a new online business then my suggestion would be see what CPA networks offers (like clickbank, neverblue, etc) and also check the need for it among online users using Trends.

The key to success is - Become an Affiliate for those products that are really high in demand

11. moromendas01

moromendas01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I also join as publsiher of google adsense as well as adbrite afiliate program. Now my business on the net will spread out to selling of handycraft product.

12. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Will you be selling products you create yourself, or will you resell products produced by other businesses?

13. Danial

Danial
    uix_expand uix_collapse

sell the software is very good, and more profitable.
    but there are disadvantages than ebook
    we should always check whether the software works properly.
    very important to give guidance to the buyer.

14. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Isn't it against Google Adsense's TOS to use both?

15. Matt

Matt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What I plan to do some time when I get more free time is open up a graphics site. I wouldn't charge too much as I love designing and I don't like over charging people :)

16. William King

William King
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am looking forward top launch a article directory. Most of the article directories are using same template but I am doing the certification of web development to make my own template which will be totally different from all other sites with the new features. I have a sound knowledge of SEO so I will have no problem in promoting the site. That is my future plan and yeah I will earn through advertisments.