What should I expect in college?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Chrisj0401, Sep 30, 2009.

1. albertlbrt11

albertlbrt11
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I started my college with a aim to gain depth knowledge to achieve my goals and to get success in every stage of my life .

2. dillan598

dillan598
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome to the real world of regular people.
    What you should expect is that people will generally treat you like you treat them. So college is a clean slate, you can hang with any group you want. If you only talk to the popular athletes, expect that everyone else will shun you. You made that choice, not them.
    If you are friendly to all the students you meet, you fill find the vast majority are friendly to you, then you can choose your friends. A few will snub you, so what? You don't have time for them anyway.
    I have always found that there is something to be learned from every person, if I am open to that.

3. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First i want to congratulate you for taking college, as we all know a lot of student doesn't want to go college they want to work immediately, but on your part you made the right decision. Having a diploma is the great asset that can never be taken from you. I suggest just enjoy the moment, take part on your discussion and make the best out of it. Because anything can happen in college and expect the unexpected. Very challenging but exciting. Good luck.

4. neilfriston

neilfriston
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are a girl, expect guys. And if you are a guy, then expect hot girls. Apart from that, think of attending college lectures to score good grads...:)

5. georgelukie

georgelukie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

College is a place where you can really develop from a young boy to responsible man. In college you will reliase that life is not fun all the time and there are lots of other things to do as well. But its also important to enjoy your college life as it comes only one and nothing can replace it.

6. soniya sharma

soniya sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

College

COLLEGE LIFE '

Well this is the topic i would certainly like to participate in.I miss my college days a lot those were the days when i used to enjoyed my life to the fullest and remember them every moment till now.

Well its just two months I have left my college but i miss it like it has been years i have seen my friends.According to me one should enjoy the life in college the maximum have fun along with studies help your friend and never hesitate in taking help of them in any of the matter concerned.