What OS do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Computer Questions, Issues & Security' started by VerdinaNET, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Santosh Sharma

Santosh Sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Personally, I prefer Windows for home and Mac for official use.

2. Wiredphase

Wiredphase
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Windows for me.
    I have tried Ubuntu, Mac but windows is much simpler ans easy to use

3. sankardas

sankardas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

From the beginning, i use Windows Operating System. So i will tell everyone please use Windows Operating System.

4. Diego Carrillo Silva

Diego Carrillo Silva
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Personally, I use Mac for every single activity in my life. The thing I like the most is that I can sync my iPhone, iPad and Mac in order to have the same information in the three of them. Besides that, I consider that Mac is much more user friendly for someone that does not have so much technical knowledge, like in my case. I understand that for someone with so much capability with computers, not even Windows will help, but maybe Linux.
    I would put it this way. A computer is like a pair of shoes, someone might need them for running, someone else for walking, everyone has a different use for them. Also, someone may have a big foot, someone may not even have foot. That sounds funny but I would say there is not specific answer because everyone has different need, budgets and knowledge.