What kind of software is good for Billing ?

Discussion in 'Apps & Software' started by steveallan666, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Avni Shergill

Avni Shergill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think Paypal is good option for making a payment, It's easy to use and trustfully...!!!

2. Asher ross

Asher ross
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

There are many billing software that is available in the market that offer different functionality. A Good billing software needs to be accurate, i.e. there since billing deals with money, hence accuracy is one of the prime importance for any billing software along with this a good billing software must be efficient and quick in performance. Good billing software must be easily customizable and the function of upgrading must be easy. It must be compatible with the ticketing and support interface. Report generation is an easy task if the billing software is good.

3. Perry Wiersma

Perry Wiersma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My one of the friend using Coupa Invoicing software and my friend really happy with this software.

4. George Smith

George Smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have a friend who purchased an accounts payable software from Esker. So far they have not had any complaints and they have noticed a slight decrease in operational costs. I would say its worth checking out!

5. Asher ross

Asher ross
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

If one suggests you some billing software you have to use it and then you may form your opinion whether that billing software solves your purpose. The things that have to be looked for in billing software are accuracy, efficiency and fast performance. I have used BoxBilling and it did serve my purpose.

6. alexdisuza

alexdisuza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

FreshBooks is best for billing and also best invoicing system around. Save your time and get paid faster with recurring invoices. You can even auto-bill with credit card. Really super easy to use and the support guys always answer... I use it to maintain my expenses and like it…

7. harryvent

harryvent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We run a small business, Invoice & billing creation and send to our customers using Apptivo software. Based on business to customize it. Cost affordable, easily adapt to our business, so we choose this software.

8. aradhyasharma12

aradhyasharma12
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i know only two software. they are box billing and bill quick.

9. Mike Levin

Mike Levin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are a lot of different programs available nowadays. Everything depends on your needs. IF you have a store, you can simply use any advanced POS system that will be able to calculate everything for you. MasterPOS, for example