What is Your Strategy for an E-Commerce Web?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Athar, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Athar

Athar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What is your strategy for an E-commerce website SEO. I want to rank for these keyword in India's google -
    1. Buy furniture online
    2. Solid Wood Furniture

2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Good SEO begins with the site. The page title, description, headers, content, sage structures, internal linking, anchor text, images captions and alt text, footer content, menus, trustmarks, locality, server, coding, CSS, colours, accessibility, usability, readability and so on.

And then after all this is a good as it can be you can think about off site SEO.

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The very first step in any SEO strategy is keyword research. In may seem counter-intuitive to some people, but it doesn't matter what you want to rank for. What does matter are the phrases that your potential customers are searching. Once you have those, make sure you use them in a natural way in the content of the pages of your website. You also want to make sure that the items you are selling are actually related to the phrases you are pursuing. Then you can work on the things that fisicx suggested like Page titles, descriptions, alt text, etc.

4. SophieSS

SophieSS
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello everyone. What about SEO basic strategy for an online store? On page SEO- done. Quality content - done. I don't want to buy shady links or spam forums for backlinks, so - what do you recommend I do first? Blogger outreach? Guest posting? (I tried that and when guest posting I am obliged to pay around 50-500 $ per link - is that normal?) Thanks :)

5. jeffscott

jeffscott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First, establish the site page/s that are designated to your target keyword phrase/s improve the performance by studying the target audience behavior. This will serve as a hint on how to create an effective site page/s for the users.

6. Salifu

Salifu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ethically spy on our current competition. There are a ton of info you can get from them to plan your domination strategy.

7. Orin Khan

Orin Khan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you should check Flipkart or olx.in even snapdeal strategies. At first in my opinion you should research about your keywords. Use Google adwords. Select proper keywords related to your website. I think for eCommerce website, you should at least advertise on TV or local Dish Channels. Otherwise it is tough to have room in India. Yes it is mention able that they have huge population, but with marketing no return is expected.