What Is The Main Source Of Your Traffic?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by jackyparker, Feb 24, 2017.

1. jackyparker

jackyparker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think search engine optimization is the best way to get traffic from search engines. Beside forum marketing and social networks also work. I think every website have a main source of its traffic. For me, I am getting good traffic from Google.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sourcing Agent

Sourcing Agent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I also get some traffic from google, but not much. I need to learn and work hard.

3. Himanshu Kashyap

Himanshu Kashyap
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't get much traffic from Google because of too much competition on my keywords. But I do get some traffic from forums website social media and other Bing.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Christi Smith

Christi Smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Top source of traffic for my website is Google, Bing and Social Media. Even their is traffic from Blogging sites and Forum, but number of traffic from this technique is very less compared to traffic from search engines and social media sites.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google should be a major source of traffic, as they are the most popular search engine. You're right about learning and working hard. Learning to promote your website on the search engines properly, and doing so, is a lot of work, but the increase in visitors you get will be worth it.

A bit of research can give you keywords that are not as competitive, but will still give you enough traffic to make pursuing them worthwhile.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Business Attorney

Business Attorney
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Almost all of my website traffic comes from search engines, but my website is only a small piece of marketing my legal services. It is probably not reasonable to compare my results with a website which is itself a stand-alone business.

I also participate in a number of business related forums and some of my traffic comes directly from posts that I have made on relevant topics. However, the percentage of traffic compared to the time and effort involved in participating is pretty low. I participate in forums because it is a way of helping people and providing a sense of community. If trafficto my website was my primary goal, I would have stopped a long time ago

7. joy.linford

joy.linford
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google is a common source of traffic for every business. We get huge traffic from the high-quality blog like hub pages, mashable, etc.

8. Adrian Smith

Adrian Smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My personal blog traffic main source is Google and some from Facebook.

9. randivkumar

randivkumar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think social media optimization and social networking are great source of traffic. I am using regularly.

10. Ourbusinessladder

Ourbusinessladder
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The main source of the traffic is from Google and other search engines to our site/blog.

11. icetomeetyou

icetomeetyou
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would say 1/3 google, 1/3 bing, and 1/3 facebook. But this is only a guesstimation.

12. bryanluke

bryanluke
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I get my main traffic from social medias like fb and twitter.

#12 bryanluke, Mar 16, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  13. towertech

towertech
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

I Got my website traffic most of from the social media and Google as well some of the reputed sites from where we was submitted guest post.

Thanks

14. bangthetable

bangthetable
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am getting 75% of traffic from organic source only. Because we website is doing great in organic search results for most of the main keywords. My second main source of traffic is referral traffic from my client websites.

• Like Like x 1
  15. hrishivardhan

hrishivardhan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Main source of traffic is Search engine(mainly google) second one is social media. these two are the most effective way for traffic to my site.

16. Smith-K

Smith-K
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Currently I am into paid traffic, as I get to see faster results and I can target my audience using different metrics. Also, the returns are very good considering you can retarget the audience.

17. Mike Levin

Mike Levin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In my business, I also get a big traffic from Google. However working on social media networks at the moment, as there are a lot of good and new customers

18. Jerry Peres

Jerry Peres
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can gain more traffic from Google but Google have some conditions like use unique content for your website and relevant post, use high quality back links for your website. You can also get more traffic from forum posting, blog comments and guest posting.

19. bella mika

bella mika
    uix_expand uix_collapse

social media sharing like google,Twitter,Facebook are main source for traffic

20. Eleena

Eleena
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Our main source of traffic is the Google search engine. We get most of our traffic organically as we are in good position with respect to our potential keywords.