What Is The First Thing To Consider While Starting A Business?

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by Sara Hopkins, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Vineet Khanna

Vineet Khanna
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are facing issues to start your business. Investment is always risk. Make your product strong. It should have demand. You should know your niche clients or customers or users. What is required by them to take your services again and again. Offer packages for all level of clients. Make sure you promote your business correctly. Advertise your business and do a public relation. There are paid press release that you can look for even by that is costly.

2. QianJiu

QianJiu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think the first step in starting a company is to figure out how much you can lose. If the funds are not sufficient, you will soon feel the various pressures, especially the changes in mentality. It will make it easy for you to give up and start planning yourself. When the amount of the loss reaches your plan, the company's development does not meet the expected requirements. It's best to stop and re-examine your plan at this time. It is best to shut down the company to avoid more losses.

#42 QianJiu, Oct 30, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2018
  3. Stephen Chong

Stephen Chong
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well surely the first thing is how your product and service will benefit others and what are your target audience. Once you are clear about the idea. You can start marketing of the product where you need to play smart and choose the right channels.

4. John G. Anai

John G. Anai
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First thing which you have to consider is that your plan must be proper and understand the market needs properly. Also, you should prepare yourself for the results in advance.

5. Ultim8

Ultim8
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I just read something about making a solution to your own problem a business.
    I guess the question you should ask is: what problem is my business going to address.
    After you figure your answer to this question is, you should be set to go.

6. Miya

Miya
    uix_expand uix_collapse

money maybe

7. Anshu Sharma

Anshu Sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My opinion, the first which matter a lot, it is execution plan & solid purpose behind the business

8. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If the person who invest their time in corporate then he/she can say I have X years’ experience in XYZ domain but the person who is a businessman they cannot say I have X years’ experience in Business because in the business people always learn and faces with multiple challenges on daily basis. So we can say in the business there is no final decision and every step will be a new decision in your business.

9. Faizan Shaikh

Faizan Shaikh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To start a new business the first thing you need is capital

10. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

No you don't.

If you want to start a business washing windows all you need is a bucket, sponge and a ladder.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Faizan Shaikh

Faizan Shaikh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The first thing you need capital and good planing to start a business

12. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

No you don't.

I started my business with zero capital and I'm now very well off.

• Like Like x 1
  13. RingRingNow

RingRingNow
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you should think about how you could solve problems for other people, with your business. Service-based business is an easy way to start with low income. You will need some good skills, (you can learn online everything) and, depending on the service you will offer, you will need some tools.

14. Faizan Shaikh

Faizan Shaikh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Capital and good marketing strategies

15. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Sheesh. How many more times is this bad advice going to be posted. You do NOT need capital to start a business. Some may but most don't

• Like Like x 1
  16. MaciejNow

MaciejNow
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think, at first, you have to read a few books about dealing with real business. I run 2 different companies and I've noticed so many people around have a faint idea about it. Read a few biographies and at least one book about how to properly finance your firm.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Play Alone Records

Play Alone Records
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've started two business with zero capitol. You need to understand your niche and have a passion for what you are trying to accomplish. It might be slow going at first, but creating a business that needs little to no capitol means less risk. I have a marketing consultancy that has zero overhead. I teach other businesses how to market their products and services. I literally just need a computer and my love of digital marketing and analytics.

My digital marketing business makes my other business much easier, since I can market it for free.

Another thing that has been invaluable to my 2nd business is understanding SEO. If you have a niche and you have valuable knowledge, write content that will help others. If your content is written with SEO in mind and around the keywords you want your business to show up for in Google and Bing results, you can get visibility for your business much more quickly.

18. Arab Dalla

Arab Dalla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Keep your customer service at best and don't let your clients go to your competitors.

• Like Like x 1
  19. John G. Anai

John G. Anai
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you should look at your interest. If this is not your field and you have no interest so it would be bad for you and your business also.
    Then you have to check your competitors and your budget to start a business.
    Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  20. stargrit

stargrit
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is never a final decision. There are just an endless stream of decisions throughout the life of the business.

• Agree Agree x 1