What is the best online source to find out how to get business advice about our site?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Obella1023, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Obella1023

Obella1023
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What is the best online source to find out how to get business advice about our site?
    I have a foreign trade website(chinajiaho.com), I need some suggestion,thanks.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

You can get that advice right here on Business Advice Forum. Just post your questions in the relevant forum section and our members will give you valuable advice and suggestions.

3. Matt Bertram

Matt Bertram
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would recommend using Spyfu orSemRush to better understand what your website data looks like compared to competitors.

You can see traffic, words you rank for, backlinks and more. You can see what your competitors are doing as well as keywords that rank for and what they are bidding. Most importantly you can see where they overlap with you and where they don't. This will help you expand your market if they have been in the space longer and where the profitable keywords are. (They will have higher bids.)

The thing I like the best is you can see competitors Ads and how long they been running if you are trying to do some PPC advertising.

Next, I would use Search Console as well as Google Analytics to see what people are doing on your site. You will get a good idea of the demographics, sources of traffic as well as how long people are staying on what pages and what they are doing. It will help with usability and conversions. You can consider using HotJar or Crazy Egg to get better insights too!

It's difficult to point you to one resource that will solve it all for you. I would consider getting a free website analysis from an agency you trust, if they offer that.

#3 Matt Bertram, Apr 30, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2018
  4. Olivia Caitlin

Olivia Caitlin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes forums are a good medium to know the answers to your question there are many experts and promotional companies which are using forums for lead generation and promotion. You can also use social media especially LinkedIn which is great for B2B marketing.

5. Levi Perry

Levi Perry
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You could check out Quora which is another forum where you can get honest feedback from business professionals. I have learned a ton from that website.

6. Salifu

Salifu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Once you have launched your business online, what remains is to pay attention to your business metrics and hopefully used it to grow.
    1. You can use google analytics to check about how many visitors you get, where they are from, how long they stayed on your site etc. use this info to optimize your pages
    2. If you have some specific questions you can use forums, like businessadviceforum.com and others like it and surely someone could have an answer to your question.
    3. You can also join facebook groups about your business and hopefully you will learn some things about your business.
    i hope this helps

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Jacob Hawkins

Jacob Hawkins
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is a lots of Online Option to Find out get Business Advice About Website:

1. Join a Discussion Site Where you Get Good Ideas From Different People.
    2. There is a Lots Of Online Consultancy Website to Get Idea From There.
    3. Join Communities On Social Media to Get Ideas.
    4. Question Answering Website is Also a Good Option for Advice.

• Agree Agree x 1
    #7 Jacob Hawkins, Jun 21, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2018