What do you things are the major advantages of SEO over PPC promotion?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Ankit dyeonia, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Ankit dyeonia

Ankit dyeonia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would like you to share you views on the advantages of SEO when we compare it with PPC ads. It would be good if you can explain your point.

2. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO gives slow result for long time and PPC gives you fast result and conversion.

• Like Like x 1
  3. JackMiller

JackMiller
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO is free in most of the part as compared to PPC (Not to mention it's all paid).
    SEO is a never-ending process, to be on top, you need to be consistent with your SEO optimization.
    As it is a free process, it takes time to show desired results, although if you have done everything correctly, then you will surely gonna see a positive outcome.

When you switch from freeways to paid, then the results come more faster, as now you're paying to them so that they can provide you better reach than the possible freeways.

Usually, these both thing should go hand in hand, as both can be needed according to different situations.

• Like Like x 1
  4. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

These are just 2 options in a whole range of marketing techniques. To isolate just these two ignores the high percentage of leads that come from other sources. For example, some businesses are very successful without using SEO or PPC. One of my websites gets 90% of its traffic from non-search engine sources.

But if you really want my opinion on the advantages of SEO over PPC i'd have to say: it depends on the product or service being offered. There is no single answer.

If you have a special discount that lasts for a few days then PPC is the answer. If you want to attract people looking for glamping holidays in your local forest then SEO might work better. But if you are marketing summer clothes then social media might outperform SEO or PPC.

• Like Like x 1
  5. alexson

alexson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

PPC stands for pay-per-click, a model of internet marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked.
    There are following benefits of Run PPC Campaign-
    - SEO is Cost-Effective then PPC
    - PPC can make your Result Easily Measurable
    - PPC Campaign Make Trackable Information
    - Both Use to Increase Traffic
    - PPC Get Quick Results on Cost Basis
    - SEO Long term Improve Sells & Brand Exposure

• Like Like x 1
  6. rohinidubey

rohinidubey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO is cost-effective and for PPC ads we need to spend a huge amount of money. seo give you long term results and ppc gives instant results based on cost.

7. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Not necessarily. You can run very effective low cost campaigns. Long tail or niche keywords might only give a you few enquiries but they are highly targeted and convert well.

8. Jessica Johansson

Jessica Johansson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think SEO is evergreen, SEO takes some time. But It is not easy task to maintaining keywords ranking in top, PPC gives instant results, I think It totally depends on your business recruitment.

9. hikebranding

hikebranding
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First of all the PPC is a paid service by Google and you have to spend money to run a campaign. Believe me PPC becomes more expensive now the days. You should have an experienced person to run the campaigns. While SEO is free and you can learn it easily. SEO will take time and you have to be ready for it. If you know SEO then you can start optimizing your website at no cost.

10. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Not just Google. There are loads of different PPC schemes
    Not always. It can be very cheap
    It depends on how much you value your time. It can take many months to learn how to do SEO properly.