What do entrepreneurs need?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by HMS Naveen, Aug 6, 2018.

1. HMS Naveen

HMS Naveen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, I am a Digital Marketer and want to be an entrepreneur. Right now I'm building a website for sharing Blog, My question for you guys is, what does an early-stage entrepreneur (such as you) need in order to start a successful business?

2. ApexHomeServices

ApexHomeServices
    uix_expand uix_collapse

An idea that people are willing to pay money for. I do pressure washing. I know people need and want it. That is what works for me.

Richard
    Apex Pressure Washing and Roof Cleaning Snohomish

• Like Like x 1
  3. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would like to suggest you some books that will more helpful to understand about entrepreneur’s life, what they think and what they do etc.

1. Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It by Kamal Ravikant

2. The Greatest Salesman In The World by Og Mandino

3. Choose Yourself by James Altucher

4. The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz

5. The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale

6. The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle

7. The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

I hope it will be more helpful to you.

4. Diana.kasim

Diana.kasim
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Motivation and of course clear vision on what you do, where are you going, who is your customer and what you want to achieve with your business

5. Stewartbrock88

Stewartbrock88
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Naveen,
    Good question!
    After reading your post I happen to read a magazine which was about the tips for starting a business. I would like to share those tips here. Hope this will help you out.
    1. Evaluate yourself
    2. Think of a business idea
    3. Do market research
    4. Get feedback
    5. Make it official
    6. Write your business plan
    7. Finance your business
    8. Develop your product of service
    9. Start building your team
    10. Find a location
    For getting more ideas refer the link below: https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/297899

6. Asfandiyar

Asfandiyar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Being an entrepreneur takes skill and focus, as well as a good sense of timing. Without skill, you're not offering the market anything it will value. Of course, no matter how skilled or intuitive you are, mistakes will happen, especially when you are first starting out. New entrepreneurs have to break ground on processes that work for their organization, as well as establish budgets and juggle tight deadlines.
    1. Letting Things Get To Me
    2. Not Talking To Customers
    3. Underestimating Time
    4. Failing To Document Your Processes
    5. Seeking Venture Capital
    6. Failing To Delegate Early Enough
    7. Getting Emotionally Attached

7. ethanscott

ethanscott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Most entrepreneurs and businessmen need to have better investment plans other than their own business. Putting all the money into your own business puts other factors of your lives, such as financial care for their family, at risk. Having your investments diversified by investing in mutual funds with the best SIP plans allows you to have funds to back you up during unfavourable times as well as insurance for financial requirements for family's needs.

Not having investment plans to aid the future are signs of the limited growth of your own business. The extra investments can act as an aid to have any future upgrade in your business, as they give good interest rates on returns. You can earn interests which get compounded annually till the time of maturity. With such high returns against any minimum investment, entrepreneurs have the opportunity to build capital with bare minimum efforts. Investing in mutual funds prove to be good short-term investments and better long-term investments with great returns.

8. Kenaid

Kenaid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you ask me, the guts to pick up the phone and call potential customers. Nothing happens before you actually act! One of the limitations i've met so far, is my own "fear" of calling people i don't know, to ask them if they wan't to buy my stuff. All out of fear that they would feel i was wasting their time. However, that is not the case. A lot of people want to know more, and i've made some good sales. Everybody won't jump along and you can't make a sale everytime, and that's where you need a kick in the butt as an entrepreneur.

I'd say, that is the most important thing you need. Guts!

9. finiteus

finiteus
    uix_expand uix_collapse

1. Conviction—you need to believe 100% in your business even when everyone tells you you shouldn't
    2. Ability to recognize fear—you can't avoid fear, but you can figure out when you yourself are feeling it and mitigate its effects