What are the person's skills/abilities that a successful business have?

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by nickatsuka, Dec 14, 2020.

1. nickatsuka

nickatsuka
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, I just want to know of something about a business. Running a business is so hard. It will take a lot of risk. As for me, I didn't see myself much stronger than what I can imagine of how will I start a business. So I want to ask what are the skills that a business man have? And I really want to learn but I just want to boost my confidence and coping of my own insecurities and anxiety T,T

Thanks a lot!

2. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As a business owner, you know so many things about business but I would like to suggest to you one book "Cash flow quadrant" written by "Robert Kiyosaki" to know about the new way of business. This is a good book that can change your thinking about business.

3. M L

M L
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think the most important skill a business owner should have is the ability to problem solve. Problem solving is one of the main purposes of starting a business. For example, you offer services and products that offer your clients something they didn't have and were looking for before they connected with your business.

Finding solutions to your ideal clients' problems is the goal in your business. Developing skills that help you solve those problems will help you grow your business.

Communication is another skill-set that will serve you well in your business. Sales and marketing is simply how you communicate your value to your customers. If you can solve their problems, they will see value in your offerings.

4. Cage Nicolas

Cage Nicolas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You should try reading leadership books, motivational or self-help books to boost your confidence.

And remember one thing- never compare yourself with others!

5. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Which ones did you read? Did they boost your confidence?