Website Seo Suggestions And Problems

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by solutionfallco, Oct 31, 2017.

1. solutionfallco

solutionfallco
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello everybody, first of all thanks to admins of website to give oportunity to ask questions. i'm running website solutionfall.com on free seo guide and software. I have alexa ranking 10lac now but still my pages are not apearing in search engines. Can any one check some of contents on my site and give suggestions on mistakes for on page seo. Also check my off page seo and give me suggestions. Thanks in advance to everyone.

#1 solutionfallco, Oct 31, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2017
  2. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Not sure what you really are. You are running a website which provide SEO guidance and you are not sure about your own website's SEO. it is just a simple tech blog and if you keep on posting good quality informative and original content on your blog, you will be doing well. On the other hand if you are stealing data from other top blogs, you are not gonna get great success. For off page SEO we don't know what you are doing so how can someone tell you about your off page SEO?

3. solutionfallco

solutionfallco
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sir i know only basic information about seo, that's why i post about seo. But i need working tips for seo so posted here for help.

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm afraid rf-harris has a point. There are way too many people who have very little current information about SEO, and yet they want to provide advice to others. People who have the knowledge you need would happily help you because you can then recommend them to someone else. On the other hand, if you get information from someone else, and then give that advice to someone by passing yourself off as an authority, you are harming not only the people who ask you for advice, but your own reputation as well.
    Google wants to provide the best possible result to any inquiry. So, they would much rather rank an actual authority on a subject, not someone pretending to be one. Your website does not yet have enough content for you to qualify as an authority in anything you allegedly wrote about. As you add more of your own content to the website, you authority will grow. This will happen over a period of time.
    When I look at your webpages. all I see is images and headings for articles, but no actual content for the pages. In order to rank your webpages, Google needs to know what each page is about. You tell Google what a page is about using keywords and content. The keywords would be used in your title tag and description meta tag. Your content would describe what the page is about, and you would use your keywords here as well. Be careful, though, to make sure they fit naturally within the content.
    As far as off-page, your links need to come from the right sources, such as articles on related websites. You can also share links to your articles on social media, which could indirectly give you links. Participating in various groups could also increase your authority.
    There is too much involved in SEO to cover it all in a single forum thread. However, you can browse the forum for answers for specific questions, and start your own thread for any specific questions you may have.