USB Headphones mess up sound?

Discussion in 'Apps & Software' started by Norilliam, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Norilliam

Norilliam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

So recently i got a pair of USB headphones, but everytime i plug them in my sound gets extremelly loud, so loud that i have to use them on 1%. I use an app that managed to turn it down a bit but that isnt really a solution, when i plug then out i have to reset all the settings, and it can get really awkward when i have to hold a presentation on the speakers and omegle xender forget to reset it (professor got really nervous because we had a very tight tine frame).
    Also one thing i noticed is that game dialog can be very quiet. When i play games i always have to turn on subtitles because i cant hear anything otherwise.
    At first i thought it was just my headset but i tried a friends headset also and i had the same problem. I also tries updating/reinstalling/installing new drivers and nothing helps. And i have to use USB headphones because of my job.
    Any help will be greatly appreciated.

2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

What make are the headphones? Are they cheap unbranded items you brought?

3. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try to use branded accessories in your PC because most of the time local accessories affect your PC, and most of the time they damage your existing software as well.

4. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

That’s interesting. How can an unbranded pair of headphones damage your software?