Undertaking in a crisis, is it a good idea?

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by Juan Gonzalez, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Juan Gonzalez

Juan Gonzalez
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello everyone I am new to the forum, I am starting my company is sublimation of shirts and rates. I plan I am starting with the purchase of equipment and renting the locar, creating the web and others. Any advice for this type of business? I am from Spain .

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ankit LBS

Ankit LBS
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Muy buen dia, Juan!

Actually, I would lie if I told you I have a lot of knowledge of this type of Business...

What I can tell you for sure is that the attention is now set on the Online world.

Ads' costs have gone directly to the floor. They're very CHEAP right now!

If you have any Proof of Concept (you already know what resonates with this market), then I would suggest you to set-up a Landing page test and launch a couple of Ads.

Is this Business niche-related?

Ankit.

3. satyaprakash

satyaprakash
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do you know many business owners think after this situation, that if they have an online business along with their traditional business then they will do business in this situation? You are going in the right direction, go with the creative online business website, and app for your business along with SEO digital marketing, so when this era ends and along with this era you can discover to beat your online competitors. Never back Down in Life, be positive, Stay home, Stay Safe. It is the right time to start an online business.

4. Ladomir

Ladomir
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Juan!
    I didn't understand your post.
    Do you already have a business or just want to start it now?
    Only one advice from me - you should make a really strong business plan with counting all risks, also within the COVID-19 situation in your country.

Good luck to you!

5. JustinC

JustinC
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try making a business that utilises all or most of the capabilities of current situations. That would ensure your business thrives in times like these.
    But also ensure it comes on track as well when these tough times exist no more.
    Good luck.

6. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You should think as a new trends of business. In 21st century business you should focus on ecommerce, customer base etc..New learning is very important.

7. The Moth Host

The Moth Host
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have a friend in Barcelona, she is telling me that the life in not so good there right now because all of this with the virus. You think you will have customers?