Top Ways to Build a social media Presence

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by veritasvisions, Aug 21, 2015.

1. m0n2k

m0n2k
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think all three of this are really good avenues. I think twitter is one of the best. You can make a lot of money if you can get your followers to buy your products. You can find people who want to buy what your selling in hash tags. Social media can help you make money online.

2. Apollyon

Apollyon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you're on Twitter, take advantage of popular hashtags. Even if they might not be relevant to your industry, there should be appropriate ways to do so. That's one of the best things I learned

3. Joseph Miller

Joseph Miller
    uix_expand uix_collapse

By focusing on building a place where community members talk to each other, not just you, you’re on the way to building a scalable community that can sustain itself. Make sure your community finds value from their involvement — focus on building that value and your community will not only stick around, but become a huge supporter of your company.

4. georgestanley032

georgestanley032
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Im searching for some great ways on how to build my business' social media presence and your suggestions are amazing!

5. Alika Cooper

Alika Cooper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When it comes to social media; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Google Plus are all highly active networks. Social media allows you to build relationships with people all over the globe within a matter of minutes. There are several ways to build a social media presence and that is by staying relevant and up to date with what is going on in the industry. Establish brand identity on social platforms which is an important method to tie your social media into marketing and brand strategy. The key ingredient is a focus on building real relationships. Also, you can create an integrated social media campaign for your business.

6. PrashantBhurke

PrashantBhurke
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The most important thing to remember is always stay updated on daily basis on all your social media channels if you wanted to build your social media presence.

Know what exactly your customers want.

Use quality, attractive content with mixture of photos, videos to stay connected with your audience.

Track your progress on a regular basis.

7. cwvps

cwvps
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe that the right way to build social media presence is to be present on all social media networks, and not only present but active, too. Regularly bookmarking inner pages of your website on social bookmarking sites, posting comments on niche related sites, forums and blogs is also beneficial and actually essential for building your online presence and popularity. You need to create content regularly, to promote your articles, to write guest blogs for niche related and popular websites. Everything is about right promotion. Good luck!

8. Kimmymarkks

Kimmymarkks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's a good list. I think you should include Instagram, pintrest and youtube as well. Social media marketing is a relatively new concept. I think one of the ways to create an profile is to be present on all of these. It's also important to 'post' or be very active on these sites. As a consumer I follow a good amount of companies. If their accounts aren't updated frequently I am quick to unfollow them.

9. infinityweb

infinityweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The most important thing to remember and do if you really want to establish your profile on any social media is your CONSISTENCY in terms of your posts, follows and being active. In that way possible prospects will be convinced that you are true and reliable.

10. suzietyler

suzietyler
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In my opinion, Facebook works for both B2B and B2C. It's the most powerful social network. Depending on your business, Instagram is also a good idea. I have seen very good examples of successful Instagram marketing. For me, the best thing we can do is use all social media.

11. MahaKarthi

MahaKarthi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are various Social Media channels that are excellent in reaching out to a wider audience. The medium like LIVE streaming available online and through different mobile applications helps in viral communication and advertising of the products or services.

12. Tedel

Tedel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sorry for being a contrarian, but I think social media is overrated. It takes too much time to get little in return. If I were you I would either just "skip" that part or keep it to a minimum; and I would concentrate my mind and money in advertising instead.

13. chetan_kamble

chetan_kamble
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Every social media is good place for marketing.
    Getting your marketing campaign to right and interested audience that's the key to built your social media presence.

14. dencypriya

dencypriya
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hiii every one,
    i have share some steps to increase the social presence.
    1. Look for opportunities for discussion
    2. Set up chat times
    3. Look at the content that drives interaction
    4. Tie in blog posts

#34 dencypriya, Aug 22, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2016
  15. w3web

w3web
    uix_expand uix_collapse

1. First, choose the optimal platforms and then build the strategy
    2. Organize the events
    3. Leverage the content
    4. Utilize the best tools

16. Jennina Alvizo

Jennina Alvizo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Successful Social Media Marketing depends highly on the quality of the content you provide.

Think of it like a domino effect; if you provide quality content, people will engage with it more. If a lot of people interacts with your content, you would be able to reach a wider range in your market. Thus, gaining you more social media presence.

Of course, commenting on other posts can also help your social media visibility as well. Just make sure that if you're going to give your insight on certain topics, your answers must be relevant and helpful.