tools for bloggers to manage social media promotion

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by Ellie005, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Ellie005

Ellie005
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello! I am a new member here but I find this forum very helpful :)

I own several blogs and a big part of its promotion & engaging with the community is based on social media. I am looking for tools that will help me manage my social media sites and give some insight data like delayed posting etc. It might be for mac or apps like chrome extension.

What apps do you recommend for a daily use? Are there any blogger who might have some tips?

Thank you in advance!

2. Olivia Caitlin

Olivia Caitlin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, there are lot of helpful tools which you can use for managing your social media accounts and help to give you insight information. Then, you can use Buffer and Hootsuite. These apps are pretty helpful and I am using them for post scheduling and calculating the engagement levels. You can connect 3 accounts on them at a time and they are free.

• Like Like x 2
    #2 Olivia Caitlin, Apr 25, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2018
  3. kylojoe10

kylojoe10
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Buffer and Hootsuite are powerful tools to manage multiple your social media account at one place and help to give the insight information. Here you can be managing there posting scheduling time on all social media platform to improve online business and brand exposure.

4. Christi Smith

Christi Smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• This post hasx been edited to remove a promotional link
    You can try Konnect Insights it's 4 in 1 social media platform which helps in Social Media Listening, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Scheduling, Social Media Scheduling and Publishing. I personally have used this tool to manage my social media accounts and my work reduced a lot while using this tool provided I also started getting deep insights of consumers in social media platforms.

It's a paid as well as free tool. To know how helpful this tool is, you can take 14 days free trial which gives you the access of all it's features.

#4 Christi Smith, Aug 29, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2018
  5. Julia Ann

Julia Ann
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I also hear the name of Hootsuite so many times but still didn't use Hootsuite for social media campaign so may experience with Hootsuite is still common.

But can Hootsuite be used as free?

6. Zayn

Zayn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,
    There are lots of tools to promote blogs on social media promotion.

1. Buffer
    2. Hootsuite
    3. IFTTT
    4. Feedly
    5. Everypost