Things You do to relax at your workplace?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by rf-harris, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Amit Prasad

Amit Prasad
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It can vary person to person. If someone likes to walk, then having a short walk can be stress relieving for him or her. Some people prefer to use social networking sites to get relax from work. Thus, its just need to do what makes relax to get rid of stress at your workplace.

2. Mike Wilford

Mike Wilford
    uix_expand uix_collapse

On slightly separate note, but still relevant - I find it important to destress after work, going home stressed and coming back in the next day without release is not ideal. So for me I go to the gym after work, even after a stressful day at work I spend my evenings relaxed and tired enough for a goods night sleep! Being healthy also helps reduce stress levels from health benefits.

3. Kira234

Kira234
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I take breaks, drink tea or coffee, and communicate with my colleagues.

4. MCDA CCG INC

MCDA CCG INC
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I generally work in an office most of my day, so I utilize this time to take a walk outside and enjoy some fresh air. I find it healthy to standup, stretch, and breathe in some fresh air. It also is an opportunity to get your eyes out of a monitor and enjoy the views of your office environment. I also utilize this time to invite a co-worker for a walk and create a dialogue that is not work related. It helps structure a healthy working environment.

5. Ricky Morgan

Ricky Morgan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The thing I do to relax in office, I set mind in a positive way I think positive all the time and I claim myself, which is very good idea or you want to use different idea you can listen music which will help you to stay fresh at work

6. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Mostly I take a five-minute stroll for every hour, take long breathe and stretch our legs and arms every hour in office which helps to improve blood circulation in the body, and I feel good.

7. katewatson

katewatson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I work smartly and take a small break between work to reduce pressure from work.

8. Gareth from Innzone

Gareth from Innzone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I make cups of coffee and talk to my dog during the working day, at lunchtime i go for a walk and listen to a podcast or music depending on my mood.

9. linneasandel

linneasandel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

While working in any office or anywhere, people takes so many stress which has become a big issue for everybody. If you also gaining so much stress because of your work then try to use custom stress ball. It will give your mind a relax. This is one of the great way of relieving stress from your body.

10. LamThanh

LamThanh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Love listening to music and have a cup of tea in the break time

11. dandy2902

dandy2902
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I often play mobile games in break time to relax or just take a nap.

12. Rayinkara

Rayinkara
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Watch sports, listen to music

13. SofiaSchulz

SofiaSchulz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My lunch break is 1 hour long. So, I always try to eat quite fast using no more than 20 to 25 minutes and the rest of the time I like to go outside and have a walk. The walk helps me to think about different tasks and things I need to do during the day, but it also helps me a lot during the worst hours of the day. I am always sleepy after lunch and the walk keeps me awake.

14. linneasandel

linneasandel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Stress has become a major issue in the lives of all workers. Many manufacturers have devised a great stress-relieving remedy in the form of a stress ball. A stress ball is a little device that can be squeezed in your palm to relieve stress in your body. The custom stress balls will completely soothe your mind.

15. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Bit difficult to do if you are a bricklayer or carpenter.