The reason most beginners fail with internet marketing...

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by kazoone, Oct 31, 2013.

1. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Most of the people i know personally who tried going into internet marketing thought its easy to reach people online and so they go easy. they found out later they can't compete with their fellow internet marketer. Just because someone did it, mean beginners also can. Competition will eat them...

2. Blackberg

Blackberg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ahhhhh the horror of internet marketing results!! ... I will try the advised method of sticking to one and report back on my results -)) thanks for the tip

3. nasifabg

nasifabg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Reaping huge profits and making great money is certainly a tough task given to the competition in the online B2B marketplace, but you have really shared some amazing suggestions for beginners. Thanks!!

4. frozenkerry

frozenkerry
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think lack of experience is fail someone in their work buy practice make man perfect it happen true, keep trying is best for growing up.

5. Sondra

Sondra
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think a lot of people make the mistake of trying too many different things at once when they are first getting started. Their success rate would likely be greatly increased if they focused on a lesser number of tactics.

6. carolynaleman

carolynaleman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

precisely. if earning money online takes hard work and research. u dont become a millionaire overnight

7. Tandy

Tandy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I still feel a good mentor is so important when you are starting out, yes patience, hard work passion for your topic, but when you are struggling, have questions and feeling everything is going wrong - if you have a good mentor to go to, someone who actually does what he talks about it is a great help. As I mentioned before Chris Farrell is good so to is Nick James and Neil Stafford, I have known them all for 10 years or more, bought there products etc.

8. Heady1936

Heady1936
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I really dislike the ‘get rich quick’ attitude that a lot of people have used to generate Internet attention. Whatever happened to building a credible product, offering solutions, and making sure that people actually liked what they were seeing before you decided to cash in on it? Having said that, I personally prefer content marketing, offer something to people to make them want to come back!

9. aturovidal90

aturovidal90
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think they didn't belive theirself

10. shivshakti

shivshakti
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, that is indeed true. Initially it might seem boring and time taking but when you put in sincere efforts regularly, it becomes fun and much easier and interesting. Money comes much later. Initially, your interest and creativity should be what should keep you going. Being consistent in hard work and patience is the key to succeeding in internet marketing.

11. Michael Leng

Michael Leng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good statement! Since I myself have done it before. I just do only blogging. However, I did many blogs. I did not catch much the traffic as I have expected. Later on, I just do posting only few blog, which is, I think I have an expertise about.

Now, the result is fine to me. I mean the amount of traffic through my blog.

12. acupressure

acupressure
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That is right. Persistence and hardwork is needed.

Most people fail because they think making money online is something like a 'get rich quick' scheme.

13. tsubibo

tsubibo
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Some people just give up too quickly. Remember, its a marathon not the 100 meter dash.

14. manishsqrt

manishsqrt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Right, beginners often lack in patience and focused work, they think more transnational, this is the biggest reason to fail, they don't look over to create value.

15. navarromarillou

navarromarillou
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Of course many beginners in this kind of work can still fail for the first time. The reason is lack of knowledge about this field, they really need to train themselves for the first time to know more about this work. Everybody needs a lot of experience and hard work to learn.

#35 navarromarillou, May 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2015