The Daily Queston Thread

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by noreturn, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

That's an interesting idea Camellia, could you please expand on it a little? How can asking ourselves that be helpful?

2. Leejeong

Leejeong
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First of all, thanks for your thread. I need some ice breakers these past few days.

Well going back on the topic, I never been to any gym. I don't have that confidence to show my body off. I'm thin, very thin. So I don't have the courage to go to gym, especially I don't even know if I can lift weights for bodybuilding.

3. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well going to Gym is not the only way to keep yourself fit and in shape...You can take alternate form of excercises such as jogging , yoga, or some basic strtching excercises in the morning for 30 mins. etc.....
    Well who are up living in the hilly areas have no peculiar need of excercise..their lifestyle includes plenty of them indirectly..this is my experience having spend 5 years in hilly region...:)

4. Natcoweb

Natcoweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I try to eat healthy food, no sugar!

5. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sugar in minimum quantity is essential for the body..This is the mistake people make often. Instead of taking the right amount and balanced diet, they tend to avoid some things like sugar or salt absolutely... But the fact is salt and sugar in certain amount is neccessary and essential for the body on daily basis.....