The best social network for website promotion

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by Appus, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Appus

Appus
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Everyone,
    It is really interesting for me to see the opinions of skilled people. What is the most effective social network for the promotion of the app development company's website? Maybe here I'll find some great ideas on how to do this better. Thank you.

2. Brooke Harper

Brooke Harper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, Appus!

I'd suggest for you not to only try one or two social media sites to market your company's website, but to market on all sites available. It will help you reach more people and it's not even that hard to manage. You can for sure give it an hour of the day to post on all sites. But if that is not something you can afford, I'd suggest targeting a b2b audience through Linkedin, Google +, Facebook and Twitter.

3. Raj KUmar

Raj KUmar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello, Guys, Today Social Median is very important for any business and services, you can easily grow your business through them. You easily achieve this type of goal like, Increase Your Visibility, Reach an Engaged Audience, Target Specific Audiences, Increase Brand Awareness Customer Loyalty, Test Drive Promotions. I suggest mostly focus on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Google Ad Words.

4. Shwetha

Shwetha
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Most effective social network for the promotion is you can start actively participating and engaging on social networking sites such as Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pintrest etc these are best site for creating brand awareness.

5. Icando

Icando
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Appus,
    As SMM is very important for every business. There are dozens of social media platforms where you can promote/Market your business but Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, these are most useful social media platforms but you should have your business page on mostly all social media platforms and schedule post as per your comfort.

6. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Facebook is really effective and helpful in terms of website promotion. You may get great exposure from facebook groups which are very popular among website owners and social media marketers at the moment.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Smith-K

Smith-K
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I honestly cannot recommend you a social network for what you are targeting but it's not always necessary to be on social sites. Instead, why not focus on getting where your audience is?

8. Utpal

Utpal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I read on some other forum, someone wrote if the product/service is of really high value then go with adowords. Otherwise go with facebook ads. so in general facebook offers tremendous targeting options and billions of people are already on it. And to reach young people it seems snapchat is a better option.

9. Smith-K

Smith-K
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If the OP decides to go the Adwords route then he will surely end up wasting a lot of money as the CPC for the niche he is targeting is a lot higher. Just curious how does Snapchat help with getting clients for app development business?

10. Sondra

Sondra
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have found a lot of success just focusing on Facebook and Instagram. I have some plans to move forward with Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn but just focusing on these two to start with has netted my business a lot of growth.

11. f_rebolledo

f_rebolledo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think for what you're doing, Linkedin should be the best place, since there are people actually looking for tools or ideas for their own business. At first, you have to optimize your advertising efforts, and in Instagramm or Facebook there will be more people ignoring you.

#11 f_rebolledo, Oct 25, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
  12. sevencreations

sevencreations
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social Media is a very important part of any business and services, you can easily grow your business through them. You easily achieve this type of goal like, Increase Your Visibility, Reach an Engaged Audience, Target Specific Audiences, Increase Brand Awareness, etc. Most famous social sites are Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.

13. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Not necessarily. Amazon, Wikipedia, eBay and many others do Ok without it.

14. sevencreations

sevencreations
    uix_expand uix_collapse

how it possible? Can you explain to me. T.I.A

15. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

How is what possible?

Many businesses use a variety of marketing techniques. For example, Amazon spent a fortune on advertising until the became the first port of call for many searching for products. They don't need SMM.

My wife uses FB to be read stories. If she want's to buy stuff she goes to eBay.

I needed a special tool so searched Google. Posting a picture of this tool on Instagram wouldn't have helped me.

There will be some products that sell well via SM. But if you needed a ton of gravel would you be looking on twitter for a supplier?

16. cmsminds

cmsminds
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You forgot that, those are some of the most popular brands in the world. So they might now need Social Media. However, even both Amazon and eBay are using Social Media to get new users. Whenever I visit Facebook or Instagram, I see remarketing ads from both of them which are related to my previous search history.

And, even if they might not running the ads sometimes, all of the brands you have mentioned have social media pages for their organization which confirms that they value the social media effect on their users.

17. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

They are advertsing targeted products not the business - there is a difference.

As an aside, many people now use an adblocker and manage their privacy. Which means SMM no longer works on them. I haven't seen an online advert in years and ghostery means nobody is tracking me. This site alone has 6 trackers!

18. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram are the best option to promote your app.

19. GeraldLang

GeraldLang
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest are the best social networks for website promotion.
    Such social networks have the capability to generate as much as possible audiences, website traffic, conversion rate & build brand awareness.

20. lincy

lincy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin are the best social network for website promotion.