Struggling about the logo and structure, need your review!

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by Diana K. Herzog, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Diana K. Herzog

Diana K. Herzog
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi everyone! We are revisiting the website for our service onlinedivorcer.com that provides help with filing divorce forms and divorce papers. A lot of work on redesigning was already done, now we are struggling with the overall structure and placing of a questionnaire for divorce. Any advice or recommendations are appreciated.

2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Look at the site on your phone. That’s the device most people will be using. The layout isn’t good - it’s a template designed for desktops and adapted for phones. It should be the other way round.

The questionnaire is awful. The whole structure needs rethinking. Don’t have time now but will come back with more details later.

• Like Like x 1
  3. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

I'm very confused. Your profile says you are in Oklahoma but the contact details for your business are the Czech Republic and Google tells me your address is 151 W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036.

Whois says you are less than one year old but the sites says you have been operating for over 10 years.

Something feels wrong...

4. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are so many online platforms like Wix, WordPress, etc...where you can create your website with the help of free templates at affordable prices. It will more helpful to you.

5. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

They already have a website.

6. EliteRoofing

EliteRoofing
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It looks to me as though you posted for the purposes of click bait. Bad practice! I suggest you use legitimate marketing techniques and focus on providing quality solutions for your clientele instead.