Stock Clearance Products?

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by thestronggoat, Feb 20, 2019.

1. thestronggoat

thestronggoat
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello guys,

Recently I get an idea from my pal. He is sourcing stock clearance products at a very cheap price and resell them. Later, I started looking into these kind of stock clearance products myself. To my surprise, I found there are items at very cheap prices such as accessories, bags, jewelry, sunglasses and so on. Its even cheaper than buying from the factories here! Of course, there will be some defects exist among these products, but I think after some selection and quality control, these products will still present great value.

So guys, do you think this is good business idea? If so, any advice how to establish it?

Best regards
    Liu

• Like Like x 1
  2. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Every business idea is good, if you have a previous knowledge of same business, so you can start this business or continue this business.

3. stargrit

stargrit
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Clearance stock is subject to limited availability. All products are new.Quality and warranties are unafected and remain as per our general.

4. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Market stalls are a good place to sell cheap items like these. But you can end up with a lot of stock you can't shift. It's clearance because it hasn't sold. If they can't sell it what makes you think you can?

5. Jason Davis

Jason Davis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Quality Control - the main problem. Money is lost on the return is not a quality product.:(