Stock and Forex

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by TheGrandAdmiral, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Andrew Symonds

Andrew Symonds
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Forex is definitely better in my view, as firstly it’s something that is doable at lower amount while at the same time, it’s far more rewarding. For me, it’s double better with OctaFX broker, as they are very special providing wide range of features and facilities to work around while there is also 50% bonus on deposit scheme available that can be used, it’s simply stunning and makes Forex so much better, as no Stock broker gives that sort of benefits.

2. Mick Hussey

Mick Hussey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Forex is a work that requires no introduction, it is pretty amazing and more so if we have sufficient knowledge. However, it can be ugly too which is with wrong companies. I too have tasted such situations with brokers like Alpari, Instaforex and such, it’s important to have right company to work through.

3. Andrew Symonds

Andrew Symonds
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have done Stock trading a lot in early phase but that was mainly offline work, I didn’t found great success. I then shifted to Forex and I feel this is better in every way with having more opportunities plus it is easier to do. I love it more with OctaFX thanks to their ECN account that can be started with as low as 5 dollars and comes with low spreads, quick execution, daily market news update and much more, its total setup here.

4. Andrew Symonds

Andrew Symonds
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It seems to me that you are a victim of binary options fraud, it’s way too common with newbies not able to understand much and go ahead with investment. It gives perfect opportunity to such companies to scam. I am not sure about your case entirely, but I suggest you to contact Winchargeback, they helped me when NO ONE did! I was almost bankrupt after losing my life time saving of $40k on 24Options. But, thanks to my brother who forced me to contact these angels! I managed to recover the whole amount and it was like starting 2nd inning of my life! I can’t thank them enough, so I recommend you to share your issues with their experts.

#24 Andrew Symonds, Mar 1, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2017
  5. sin123

sin123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you don't have any knowledge in stock or Forex dont try it, it is very difficult to earn money here.

6. BestProxies1

BestProxies1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I totally agree with member sin123 opinion. It's too risky if you are not familiar with forex.

7. Mick Hussey

Mick Hussey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No one is born familiar with anything, so it is crazy to say that it’s risky because I am not familiar with it. If you don’t even try then how will you ever come in terms to it? Anyhow, Forex trading is pretty straight forward if you learn it step by step, but very complicated if you try to jump to short cuts. I have been lucky to learn pretty nicely with Baby Pips with their SCHOOL like system, it has only continued under FreshForex with their own set of 7 steps!w

8. Andrew Symonds

Andrew Symonds
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Stock and Forex comes under financial markets which are highly risky but highly rewarding too! But the success rate is very less and very few people can earn regularly over time. Making living needs very high skills and other correct resources. A good broker is also required without which one can’t expect to trade, invest and earn! As a newbie I was taken for a ride by many rogue brokers and after losing some money & much time & effort.

9. Mick Hussey

Mick Hussey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Stock and Forex comes under financial markets dealing with shares of listed companies and currencies respectively. They are highly risky though highly profitable too but you must have good skills, decent trading capital and trade with a good broker which is very important. Broker would also determine your success. I was cheated by some rogue brokers earlier when I was a newbie but now I am alert and stick with reputed brokers!

10. Andrew Symonds

Andrew Symonds
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe Stocks and Forex are different games and rarely will you find broker helping you doing both, so that’s why you need to be very careful. I trade with a broker under whom, I can really do well because not just they provide quality service with conditions in favor of traders but they even have safety measurements right been licensed by FCA and also a true ECN that too an award winning one, so that’s pretty pleasing for me to work with such company.

11. WayneClark

WayneClark
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Forex in my view is the front man when you talk about trading. I won’t call Stock trading any lesser but it’s a lot tougher. I have been doing Forex as my primary work and due to broker like OctaFX, I have been able to play it all out very confidently to do with the mighty offering including lowest possible spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs, zero balance protection, swap free account and much more, it’s all awesome.

#31 WayneClark, Jul 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  12. Mick Hussey

Mick Hussey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, that’s absolutely right WayneClark, I too believe that Forex is the best form of trading and one is able to make serious returns through it. But, we need good broker like I have in FreshForex. They are one of the BEST and have lovely 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus and many other such features, so that makes trading a lot easier!

13. Scarlett Smith

Scarlett Smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Investment in Forex or stock both have their own pros and cons. You need to understand which one you can try. Try to update you first for latest stock market news and researches on daily bases.
    Try Kalkine media which may help you in latest stock news.

14. Alex777

Alex777
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you don't have any knowledge in stock or Forex dont try it, it is very difficult to earn money here.

15. overcast

overcast
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is true. especially forex. it's too much hassle to make few dollars spare.